Wendy Williams is in a Conservatorship starting today

I wish nothing but the best for her. Hopefully no one ever mocks her or says anything rude or completely uncalled for about her or her situation. And if someone does “report” on it, hopefully they’ve done their research first and are not just laying into her repetitively solely based off of bogus articles from TMZ just to try to get laughs by acting like a complete *****.

• Love 3

This whole thing just confuses me.  Like how did she fall off SO FAST?  And how is the behavior any different from how (quite frankly) erratic she has always been?

I have always viewed her as a flip-floppy loud-mouth who (in my opinion) has known that having the outrageous opinion gets clicks and has opened doors for her.

but that’s not to say she isn’t a hard worker, and I have always viewed her as someone who could manage her own money.  What’s the deal here?  Let people waste their money.  When she’s broke you can all step in...

Whatever she’s worth, 8m, 50m... if someone asks her “Wendy, what are you going to do with your money?” And she responds, “I’m wanna throw it all in the streets!” She should be able to do that...

This seems unnecessary to me.  The only exception would be if she’s addicted to something and access to her money is fueling her addiction.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Sorry for her... She mocked Britney so much and agreed she needes to be in a conservatorship... Look at her now. 

I do wish her the best. Hope she's healthy, happy and free. 

First off, she came out after she heard Britney's testimony in court. She was fooled by the parents and didn't think they would do the horrible things they did to her at first, and admits she didn't know enough about it at the time. She came out in support of Britney after the testimony.

Also no one should be under a conservatorship that is a capable person like both Britney and Wendy.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I feel ever since she said “death to all of them”things started really going down hill for Wendy… I’m not a conspiracy theorist but Ik Hollywood is a small place And Wendy had a close working relationship with tmz who had a strong relationship with team con and I would assume lou Taylor. 

wendy always says it like she means and she said “Mr. Spears you had me Fooled!, Death to all of them!” She then quickly gasped and covered her mouth because she knew she just made a big mistake and made the wrong person mad.

i believe a few celebrities got black balled for attempting to show Britney support like Tinashe 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I feel ever since she said “death to all of them”things started really going down hill for Wendy… I’m not a conspiracy theorist but Ik Hollywood is a small place And Wendy had a close working relationship with tmz who had a strong relationship with team con and I would assume lou Taylor. 

wendy always says it like she means and she said “Mr. Spears you had me Fooled!, Death to all of them!” She then quickly gasped and covered her mouth because she knew she just made a big mistake and made the wrong person mad.

i believe a few celebrities got black balled for attempting to show Britney support like Tinashe 

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what::nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching::xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused::plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around::wtf_britney_what_confused_um::calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay::tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 4

I'm sorry y'all but I'm not sure I want to take Wendy's side in this. Y'all tried to make me feel bad for Amanda's conservatorship as well... then some of her questionable antics were revealed a few weeks ago which only strengthened the argument that she should be in that situation for her  own good due to her patterns of erratic behavior.

I feel like Wendy's situation is similar especially given her fainting incident, which implies that she has medical issues that might inhibit her decision making.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block