Britney shows off her body: GOOD my *** MURICA ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ‘ !!!

I must have missed the Memo where it confirmed that Britney must post stuff, that is acceptable by the majority of the population ๐Ÿคฏ! And Iโ€™m only talking of the photoshop aspect of it all. She has made adjustments that made her feel better (or for whatever reason, thatโ€™s beside the point really). How many of yโ€™all use filters?! Hmmm ๐Ÿง? FFS, 95% of people donโ€™t post real photos anymore ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ BUT ITโ€™S NOT OK IF BRITNEY DOES IT ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Why all the uproar, just because she chose to tweak her picture the way she likes / wants to?! Iโ€™m certain sheโ€™s well aware, what sheโ€™s doing and even more certain that she doesnโ€™t give two monkeyโ€™s ****, what anyone has to say about it! Just enjoy the fact that she shares glimpses of her life with us! All of you, who complain, Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™d approve of yโ€™all kissing her Lily White Southern Louisiana Arse, photoshopped or not ๐Ÿคช

• Love 2

ย 

15 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Is it me or is she moving on pretty quickly after having a miscarriage? I thought she wouldnโ€™t post as much to just sort of deal and recover but now sheโ€™s posting as if she was never pregnant. Most women I know who go through that sort of hibernate and disappear for a while.ย 

ย 

Maybe is not her first. Besides, she was just a few weeks pregnant, and not everyone acts the same with things.

Also, she enjoying her life as much as she can does not mean she moved onย :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

I am screaming at the door curve, the blurry-curvy floor close to her waist and "her thigh/leg"ย :eyes_britney_laugh:

Britney honey, you have BIG STRONG MUSCULAR BEAUTIFUL ICONIC THIGHS, not those chicken onesย :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:ย 

Stop sabotaging yourself cause you are preciousย :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

ย 

Kletus, dear, have you seen this photo? Is it photoshopped or not?ย :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

@Kletus:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I have teh same door, it curves :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: and she has been working out as you could see in her tennis court picture, when I work out I also lose weight in my thighs :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Britney is NOT photoshopping her pictures and I think this is clear :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

I have teh same door, it curves :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: and she has been working out as you could see in her tennis court picture, when I work out I also lose weight in my thighs :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Britney is NOT photoshopping her pictures and I think this is clear :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

ย 

Clearly she does but ok sis I'm done with this blind delusional mess alreadyย :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:ย 

So the door & the bathtub are naturally curved, the lines on the tennis floor close to her waist from the other day are naturally curved too, and her iconic big muscular thighs are now almost non-existent... Alright-alrightย :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

ย 

:eyes_britney_laugh:

ย 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jelly Spears said:

Just reading some of these comments makes you realize how society is so unfair to women and why a majority of female celebrities end up getting so much surgery to stay youthful in such a misogynistic and ageist world.

Preach it. The cosmetic plastic surgery trend among women under 40 absolutely makes my stomach churn and my skin crawl. It has become way too normalized to go in and slice your face up! The risk of every incision should be greater than your desire to surgically alter your appearance when your face and the rest of your body is already more than good enough.ย 
ย 

No, it really worries me, and itโ€™s why I canโ€™t look too long at any digitally distorted body images. I just know it will somehow even subconsciously distort my own perception of my physical self.

ย 

I like that Britney put the heart and the filter on it so like we can easily TELL itโ€™s been edited. Too often edited โ€œselfiesโ€ are presented like โ€œoh yeah this is just me with my phone cameraโ€ but it isnโ€™t itโ€™s an edited pic. I see it all the time. It feels very inauthentic and misleading at worst! Britney does not do this but they know who they are.ย :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

Itโ€™s time for Britney to get back to work, and by work, I mean ON STAGE where she belongs! She wasnโ€™t meant to have a normal life.

Her career is just too impressive to let it go down the drain like this.

To me she needs to come back to work to meet more people, make friends, have fun.. ย she just have sam and vicky

• Like 2
2 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

ย 

Clearly she does but ok sis I'm done with this blind delusional mess alreadyย :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:ย 

So the door & the bathtub are naturally curved, the lines on the tennis floor close to her waist from the other day are naturally curved too, and her iconic big muscular thighs are now almost non-existent... Alright-alrightย :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

ย 

:eyes_britney_laugh:

ย 

There are curves all over the place in this world especially when you put on filters and have a wide angle lens :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I have taken pictures before and I have seen this happen :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Those are the facts

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block