Britney shows off her body: GOOD my *** MURICA 💋 🍑 !!!

16 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Not hating on Britney, but I just really cannot understand how you can feel the need to share this kind of pictures after just having a miscarriage/anouncing the miscarriage . Maybe it already happened a wnile ago when she announced an ‘instagram hiatus’ (which again wasnt even a hiatus):calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: but still? 

I will always have a weakness for Britney, but i just cannot keep up with her anymore. I’m confused and loosing sympathy for her the way she act constantly. But whatever, she should do the f#*ck she wants and can be the person she wants to be.  Im glad for y’all still enjoy her like this, but this aint my cup of tea.:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Still looking forward for the book, perhaps it will give a lot of perspective.

And for everyone who will bash me for this: chill the f down. Its just my opinion.

Same here, I love her and wish her the best & always will. Been her fan since she started, and she will always be my number one. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

I applaud Brit's liberty and she can do what she wants now, but it must be uncomfortable to have her children's friends show them and bother them with those photos. I know there are worse pictures of her on the internet but not on her instagram account.

Maybe these children should stop bothering anyone with this stuff... This just show how stupid America society is. these children are like that because they grown up in a society so miserable that condemns every little thing and makes a joke of everybody for literally nothing. This is just crap

Thanks Britney for changing this stupid *** ****

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Not hating on Britney, but I just really cannot understand how you can feel the need to share this kind of pictures after just having a miscarriage/anouncing the miscarriage . Maybe it already happened a wnile ago when she announced an ‘instagram hiatus’ (which again wasnt even a hiatus):calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: but still? 

I will always have a weakness for Britney, but i just cannot keep up with her anymore. I’m confused and loosing sympathy for her the way she act constantly. But whatever, she should do the f#*ck she wants and can be the person she wants to be.  Im glad for y’all still enjoy her like this, but this aint my cup of tea.:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Still looking forward for the book, perhaps it will give a lot of perspective.

And for everyone who will bash me for this: chill the f down. Its just my opinion.

I also don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

18 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Is it me or is she moving on pretty quickly after having a miscarriage? I thought she wouldn’t post as much to just sort of deal and recover but now she’s posting as if she was never pregnant. Most women I know who go through that sort of hibernate and disappear for a while. 

Have you or I’m anyone who “hearted” your post ever actually suffered a miscarriage yourselves? If yes, when did you move on from it? If no, … ???

Also, once again, all we know is that, if the timeline of the pregnancy announcements are accurate, the miscarriage happened sometime between April and May is all we might know about when it happened! And it is wrong to speculate anyway, but speculation of her pregnancy has clearly already been extrapolated to the weirdest dimensions several times in this thread alone. Who knows how many trolls made accounts just to troll after her pregnancy announcement and after her miscarriage announcement. Several of them are in this thread. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block