Britney shows off her body: GOOD my *** MURICA 💋 🍑 !!!

I know there is another post about her newdes  photo but this needs to be on top so you all get it. 

1. C-Section scars ARE NOT VERTICAL. spacer.png 

2. THE DOOR SHE IS HOLDING ON TO IS LIVE EDGE WOOD DOOR. IT IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED. Woodworking anyone?spacer.png

3. Why do people that hate seeing her naked constantly still follow her? If you find it is “offensive,” “trashy,” or” of poor taste for a mother” then delete her from your instagrams and just don't look it  

Also, just like you she posts so much they are not all going to wow you or be riveting she isn't trying to break ground or be interesting. She just lost her baby and is trying to make herself happy  

AND PLEASE STOP COMING TO A BRITNEY SPEARS FANSITE TO TRASH HER. It’s honestly madding.

YOU ARE NOT A FAN IF YOU DONT GET WHY SHE IS DOING IT AND CONTINUOUSLY TRASH HER. GO USE YOUR PURITANICAL KEYBOARD NINJA FINGERS FOR SAVING THE WORLD FROM VILLAINS OR SOMETHING. IDK just leave Breatheheavy because she cant stop, wont stop and just like you are tired of seeing her parts we are tired of reading your responses. 

britney spears jesus GIF

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Britney Spears Lol GIF 

Lol don’t say that because of of the haters on here will soon be like “thats not how you make a baby! Britney is being reckless with life.”

ADVERTISING

But Sis... Do they have a hot muscled hung Iranian c. awk at home? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

spacer.png

C-Section scar  

spacer.png

Live Edge Wood Door  

Britney Spears Yes GIF

Im not talking about the scar, i don't see a c-section scar on the photo.

About the door: that is a completely different door. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Who even said its a live edge wooden door? You made that up yourself? Im not even gonna continue this conversation, you are delusional if you really think that picture isn't photoshopped. Keep believing whatever you wanna believe. U new here? I mean, its already been proven many times Britney photoshopped her photos on instagram.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

BREAKING NEWS: Woman has given birth and is shamed by man on internet for it 

We must do something about this before the other women start doing it too and erode the sanctity of our great male society. Next thing they’ll want to do is control their reproductive rights or something. 

baking britney spears GIF by RCA Records UK

Loved your post lol. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Agreed, 1998ney is an completely diffrent level lol. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I was completely hooked with 2002-2008ney, but it seems like she is a completely different person nowadays. Traumatized and damaged because of her freaking messy family. 

Posting this type of pictures doesn’t mean she is traumatized. There are plenty of people who do this 

• Love 2

I cackled when I saw that c section scar comment. Isn't it funny how someone who knows so little about female anatomy feels the need to comment on and control what a grown independent woman does with hers :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: that's MURICA for you. Which is what makes her caption even funnier

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Im not talking about the scar, i don't see a c-section scar on the photo.

About the door: that is a completely different door. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Who even said its a live edge wooden door? You made that up yourself? Im not even gonna continue this conversation, you are delusional if you really think that picture isn't photoshopped. Keep believing whatever you wanna believe.

You can look at it and tell. Jesus have you never seen wood grain? 

No I didnt make that up myself, I was enlightening you all to the concept  since you all think all doors are straight or made from one piece of wood and thought she photoshopped that portion. Wtf would she photoshop a door for? You clearly havent seen modern houses or interior design using live edge wood. Here are some examples. If you are confused or dont believe me Ms. Parton go google or consult with a carpenter.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngTHERE IS NO BREAK IN THE WOODS LINE OF CONTINUITY, NO BLURRING, NO LIGHT CHANGE OR ALTERATIONS.

THIS IS A DOOR THAT HAS LIVE EDGE WOOD USED.  

Its time for you to go back to Dollywood and have a discussion with her because Im more than positive she would think your comments are rude and would not enjoy her fanz being little ****s and using her name to down other females. you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

2 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

So fkn' what????? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: She's 40, so she can't express herself the way SHE wants?? Wow... Ignorant AND ageist :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: Can't believe I share the same air with certain beings :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: I honestly can't tolerate your ignorance! Don't @ me, you're going on my "ignored users" list anyways.

Muie! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

27 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

You can look at it and tell. Jesus have you never seen wood grain? 

No I didnt make that up myself, I was enlightening you all to the concept  since you all think all doors are straight or made from one piece of wood and thought she photoshopped that portion. Wtf would she photoshop a door for? You clearly havent seen modern houses or interior design using live edge wood. Here are some examples. If you are confused or dont believe me Ms. Parton go google or consult with a carpenter.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngTHERE IS NO BREAK IN THE WOODS LINE OF CONTINUITY, NO BLURRING, NO LIGHT CHANGE OR ALTERATIONS.

THIS IS A DOOR THAT HAS LIVE EDGE WOOD USED.  

Its time for you to go back to Dollywood and have a discussion with her because Im more than positive she would think your comments are rude and would not enjoy her fanz being little ****s and using her name to down other females. 

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

naomi campbell laugh GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block