Britney shows off her body: GOOD my *** MURICA ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ‘ !!!

1 hour ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

You can look at it and tell. Jesus have you never seen wood grain?ย 

No I didnt make that up myself, I was enlightening you all to the concept ย since you all think all doors are straight or made from one piece of wood and thought she photoshopped that portion. Wtf would she photoshop a door for? You clearly havent seen modern houses or interior design using live edge wood. Here are some examples. If you are confused or dont believe me Ms. Parton go google or consult with a carpenter.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.pngTHERE IS NO BREAK IN THE WOODS LINE OF CONTINUITY, NO BLURRING, NO LIGHT CHANGE OR ALTERATIONS.

THIS IS A DOOR THAT HAS LIVE EDGE WOOD USED. ย 

Its time for you to go back to Dollywood and have a discussion with her because Im more than positive she would think your comments are rude and would not enjoy her fanz being little ****s and using her name to down other females.ย you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

You are literally making a fool of yourself. Maybe you should go google photoshop fails instead. Do you have any knowledge about photoshop? She liquified her stomach to make it more thinner like she always does, and the door curved with it.

ย 

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-20-om-16-01-03.

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-20-om-16-01-22.

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-20-om-16-01-45.

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-20-om-16-02-03.

ย 

Now look at those pictures she posted on instagram, the bathing tube. And no, its not a curved bathing tube. Its curved different in both pictures. Its still on her insta, check it out yourself.

ย 

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-20-om-16-09-01.

Schermafbeelding-2022-05-20-om-16-09-12.

ย 

taylor-swift-you-need-to-calm-down.gif

ย 

You're very welcome.

ย 

• Like 8

Real fans care about Britney. Just like real friends donโ€™t lie to your face when thereโ€™s a concern to not โ€œhurts your feelings.

Britney needs to take accountability and fans blaming outside sources for everything wrong that she does is delusional.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

You are literally making a fool of yourself. Maybe you should go google photoshop fails instead. Do you have any knowledge about photoshop? She liquified her stomach to make it more thinner like she always does, and the door curved with it.

ย 

ย 

Now look at those pictures she posted on instagram, the bathing tube. And no, its not a curved bathing tube. Its curved different in both pictures. Its still on her insta, check it out yourself.

ย 

ย 

ย 

You're very welcome.

ย 

Wow youโ€™re comparing a curved wood table to a door that needs to close shut? How can it close shut with curved edges? Iโ€™m sorry but this is a great example of whatโ€™s happening in todays world. Reaching to make their perception of reality true.ย 
ย 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

You're very welcome.

ย 

Surprisingly I do and there still isnt loss of fidelity.
ย 

And Nah. Youโ€™re still a troll in the wrong forum.ย 

1 minute ago, PowerofNo said:

Wow youโ€™re comparing a curved wood table to a door that needs to close shut? How can it close shut with curved edges? Iโ€™m sorry but this is a great example of whatโ€™s happening in todays world. Reaching to make their perception of reality true.ย 
ย 

You have no idea what the door jamb looks like or how it is cut. The cut of the door would match the jamb. ย My perception of reality is based in reality and Im pretty versed in carpentry and there are multiple types of jambs.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

15 minutes ago, PowerofNo said:

Real fans care about Britney. Just like real friends donโ€™t lie to your face when thereโ€™s a concern to not โ€œhurts your feelings.

Britney needs to take accountability and fans blaming outside sources for everything wrong that she does is delusional.ย 
ย 

ย 

posting her ***** isn't concerning or doing something wrong. the negative reactions to a woman expressing herself how she chooses is however. she's not hurting you. you don't have to like or agree with her choice, but that doesn't mean HER choice is wrong ๐Ÿฅด

• Love 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

posting her ***** isn't concerning or doing something wrong. the negative reactions to a woman expressing herself how she chooses is however. she's not hurting you. you don't have to like or agree with her choice, but that doesn't mean HER choice is wrong ๐Ÿฅด

Itโ€™s because they are afraid of women and their v@ginas. Im just still shocked people are continually on here as โ€œBritney fansโ€but want her to cover her vagin@ and are slamming her on here its so weird. If you love someone you love them for their faults and if they post their crackernanner all over the internet.ย 

I think we should be asking. ย Why is the world so afraid and offended by Britney Spearsโ€™ vagin@?
ย 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Iโ€™m sorry but these photos are not nice! Fans are delusional if they think these are normal and cuteย 

I totally agree with this. I'm just imagining her kids, this is no good. She could've hired professional photographer and make beautiful *****, not this.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, DollyParton said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

You're very welcome.

ย 

ย 

bUt tHE bAThtUb iS A cURvEd oNeEEeEeee, sAMe wiTH tHe dOoooOOoR, bUt ThE aNGLeeEEeeeSsย :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

It's useless darling, clearly is uselessย :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:ย 

Thereย are none so blind as those who will not seeย :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

She photoshops herself and that's a FACT. There's nothing wrong with saying this. Not a big deal. Fans denying this reality are the ones making a big deal about itย :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Besides being blind as ****ย :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

ย 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, TedTwice said:

Exactly! She's 40...:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Your point being ?ย 
A woman of 40 isnโ€™t allowed to love her body and be proud of her skin?

ย 

Wow. Society hasnโ€™t progressed that much I see, still idiots believe they can tell people what to do. I feel sorry for you, I truly do.ย 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, morbidiu5 said:

I totally agree with this. I'm just imagining her kids, this is no good. She could've hired professional photographer and make beautiful *****, not this.

would you still be "imagining her kids" if they were professionally shot pictures ๐Ÿฅด the fake concern over her children is ridiculous and an excuse simply because you don't like the quality of what she shared.ย 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

would you still be "imagining her kids" if they were professionally shot pictures ๐Ÿฅด the fake concern over her children is ridiculous and an excuse simply because you don't like the quality of what she shared.ย 

And honestly why is everyone always thinking about her kids. Creeps. HAHAH

ย 

Creeping Home Video GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block