Britney shows off her body: GOOD my *** MURICA 💋 🍑 !!!

Maybe there's some blackmail behind this... So she prefers showing everything... Before someone do.

But as the business women she was, she maybe should consider a different social platform that is according better with her content.

Though I'm happy if she is, even if there's nothing behind justifying those pics on Insta but her own way.

50 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

Let's see how long you can keep your breath first... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This isn't the Britney I fell in love back in 1998. And I seriously doubt she'd be like this. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I repeat, if you don’t like the way she is, feel free to log out. 

You do realise she was also 17 years old then and she’s 40 years old now ? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, s&m said:

This is not 1998! And I don’t know if you know but people change :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Agreed, 1998ney is an completely diffrent level lol. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I was completely hooked with 2002-2008ney, but it seems like she is a completely different person nowadays. Traumatized and damaged because of her freaking messy family. 

3 hours ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Of course she's not, she was a literal child back then and she's a grown woman now. Are you still the same person you were in high school? I hope not...

Plus she was controlled and manipulated at the time, and now for the first time in her life she's exploring what it means to be her own person.

I find it so weird when people expect her to be "the Britney they fell in love with" two literal decades ago... She was a kid, who instead of being allowed to enjoy her youth and discover who she wanted to be as a person, was forced to basically be her family's main breadwinner and to be a s** symbol before she was old enough to vote. That's sick, and we shouldn't idealise or want to go back to those days. I 1000% prefer this Britney. She's messy, sure, but at least she's defying the standards that kept her oppressed for so many years. I can imagine that feels very healing for her.

I seriously do understand where you're coming from. I shouldn't idealize her... 

I still can't believe she's slowly turning into present day Madonna right before my very eyes. 

And Britney was all of this:

Stare Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TedTwice said:

Let's see how long you can keep your breath first... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This isn't the Britney I fell in love back in 1998. And I seriously doubt she'd be like this. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

were you in a coma from 1998 until now? the countless magazine shoots she's done nude and semi nude? gimme more? work *****? the original make me? and if we really wanna nit pick, the controversy of the slave video? the madonna kiss? chaotic? this is EXACTLY who britney is. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, easy said:

were you in a coma from 1998 until now? the countless magazine shoots she's done nude and semi nude? gimme more? work *****? the original make me? and if we really wanna nit pick, the controversy of the slave video? the madonna kiss? chaotic? this is EXACTLY who britney is. 

Antm24 GIF by America's Next Top Model

And can we please mention the Rolling Stones photoshoot? She was a minor when SHE decided to wear bra and panties for the whole world to see!!! And don't get me wrong, I strongly disagree with that photoshoot cause whoever was around her at that time should have told her: Hello? You're 16 and we CAN'T allow that!!! yet, today that very pic is considered Iconic.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

Exactly! She's 40...:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

So fkn' what????? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: She's 40, so she can't express herself the way SHE wants?? Wow... Ignorant AND ageist :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: Can't believe I share the same air with certain beings :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: I honestly can't tolerate your ignorance! Don't @ me, you're going on my "ignored users" list anyways.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block