Britney shows off her body: GOOD my *** MURICA 💋 🍑 !!!

1 hour ago, tobstar73 said:

I’m sorry but these photos are not nice! Fans are delusional if they think these are normal and cute 

She is breaking the norm again…when men, ugly men can walk around naked, why not women! Also, what’s wrong with these pics, she looks like a human being…when Alicia keys went to VMA with no makeup world was appreciating her..when Britney post a nude ..all of the sudden people like you feel it’s not normal’

mark My word…she will be credit for changing norms for women on social media 10 year later, unfortunately some people like you still think photoshopped and washed pics are being normal 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, zone said:

I reported her photo, i dont wanna see any more ***** of her sorry

WTF is wrong with you, troll? ***** slap GIF

If you don't wanna see her gorgeous body then unfollow her on IG, but also don't watch Gimme More, Womanizer, Make Me etc...

I swear some of you even praised her when she showed her body in her MVs but now suddenly isn't ok anymore? Please seek for help. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Complication said:

But it's fine when Miley, Kim K, etc all do it? You're boring.

Yeah, let's compare Britney to all the trash out there... :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: and find lame excuses for this kind of behavior. 

Spare me your "Yas, Queen!" comments. :gunriah_mariah_carey: This isn't acceptable for me. It's just embarrassing at this point. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Not hating on Britney, but I just really cannot understand how you can feel the need to share this kind of pictures after just having a miscarriage/anouncing the miscarriage . Maybe it already happened a wnile ago when she announced an ‘instagram hiatus’ (which again wasnt even a hiatus):calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: but still? 

I will always have a weakness for Britney, but i just cannot keep up with her anymore. I’m confused and loosing sympathy for her the way she act constantly. But whatever, she should do the f#*ck she wants and can be the person she wants to be.  Im glad for y’all still enjoy her like this, but this aint my cup of tea.:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Still looking forward for the book, perhaps it will give a lot of perspective.

And for everyone who will bash me for this: chill the f down. Its just my opinion.

Best argument ever: lost pregnancy some time ago. Touché! 

Haven't even thought about that one. I'm with you on this one, buddy. And don't apologize around here. 

Huggies from me. 

2 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

Yeah, let's compare Britney to all the trash out there... :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: and find lame excuses for this kind of behavior. 

Spare me your "Yas, Queen!" comments. :gunriah_mariah_carey: This isn't acceptable for me. It's just embarrassing at this point. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Feel free to log out then, can’t see any objecting to you leaving ? 

I don’t think I’ll ever understand these “fans” who believe they have a right to choose what Britney does. If you’d been a fan long enough you’d realise this is exactly the kind of content she would have posted if Instagram was around years and years ago 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, DownAndUp said:

Feel free to log out then, can’t see any objecting to you leaving ? 

I don’t think I’ll ever understand these “fans” who believe they have a right to choose what Britney does. If you’d been a fan long enough you’d realise this is exactly the kind of content she would have posted if Instagram was around years and years ago 

Let's see how long you can keep your breath first... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This isn't the Britney I fell in love back in 1998. And I seriously doubt she'd be like this. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

Let's see how long you can keep your breath first... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This isn't the Britney I fell in love back in 1998. And I seriously doubt she'd be like this. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

This is not 1998! And I don’t know if you know but people change :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block