Madonna Announces Yet Another ‘Frozen’ Remix

Cqleb

26 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

gawd. one terrible biz decision after the other. did britneys old mgmt team take over?

Nope, Guy Oseary, has been her manager since 2005..

However, I don't think people want to work with her, they said just research her former Manager Caresse Henry, no they don't believe Madonna had her death on her hand like her sister believes.

But Madonna had that power in Hollywood with the elites to Tell, hey don't work with this person, Caresse Henry after her firing in 2004, Caresse and her Brother Christopher Ciccone, so she's one of the few that **** her over or piss her off, she's gonna make sure you stay unemployed.

While Chris left the industry cos like he said that book destroyed any chance of reconciliation with my sister, and I lost all my clients so I was homeless and that was the message.

Caresse however was depressed she worked with the industry and Madonna for 2 decades, but one mistake and it proved bad, she skipped a lesson in kabbalah and was caught going to her brother's wedding, that was the one..

Like many people said if you work with Madonna she's the top priority, her first Manager Freddy was managing both Madonna and Michael Jackson at the same time during the thriller era, he left Michael Jackson, he's the one she treats horribly for lying to her about press being at her show. And telling the cops, she's gonna do the jack off thing, and ridicule and mock you for censoring her. And basically teasing you to arrest her on stage n front of 55,000 knowing you guys don't have the hard ONS to do that til after the audience leaves..

So she's all about loyalty your family doesn't matter, Guy after working with her since 1991 is the only one that Knows with Madonna, you represent her and no one else.. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

The constant drinking, always shouting, sticking out the tongue like a kid, I can't stand her as of lately.

If you think about it. Look at her friend's circle..

Several people her age has asked has she any friends her age, they said Rosie o' Donnell or Debi Mazar don't count..

I mean like Cher or Sandra Bernhard, she was friends with sandra at one point, but from what Sandra said Madonna took the girl she was in a relationship with, Ingrid and let's just say Sandra wasn't happy what was going on in the shower between m and her ex.

And few other people have said Madonna rarely has any friends cos of her standard and need for perfection..

Girl is to mean,and from what I heard that's the mean girl from high school who painted her step mom as a murderer..

So believable the faculty had to call the cops on her stepmom..

Let's just say They learned Madonna looks for the worse in people cos of her father, and she's been pretty mean to him , resenting him for life..

The day he remarried was the day she hated her dad.

Mom has been dead for almost 6 decades, so that resentment and anger has been there for that long as well.

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If you think about it. Look at her friend's circle..

Several people her age has asked has she any friends her age, they said Rosie o' Donnell or Debi Mazar don't count..

I mean like Cher or Sandra Bernhard, she was friends with sandra at one point, but from what Sandra said Madonna took the girl she was in a relationship with, Ingrid and let's just say Sandra wasn't happy what was going on in the shower between m and her ex.

And few other people have said Madonna rarely has any friends cos of her standard and need for perfection..

Girl is to mean,and from what I heard that's the mean girl from high school who painted her step mom as a murderer..

So believable the faculty had to call the cops on her stepmom..

Let's just say They learned Madonna looks for the worse in people cos of her father, and she's been pretty mean to him , resenting him for life..

The day he remarried was the day she hated her dad.

Mom has been dead for almost 6 decades, so that resentment and anger has been there for that long as well.

Spice, you should write your own movie script. I'm dead serious.

Now, back to Madonna: She definitely has relationship issues. And even if her friends are all young, you don't have to live in a constant "frat style" of life... It really is ridiculous. And she always preaches she's a perfectionist but she's one of the least polished pop stars ever, her lastest image is exactly that of a rebel who follows no rules and likes to be messy 24/7, so what does she want to polish? Her music, her sound? It's so uninspiring. She's just being annoying and pretentious.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block