Rebel Wilson Says She Made ‘Senior Year’ For Britney: “The only person I care about viewing this film is Britney Spears herself”

• Super Mods

Just finished it. It’s a cute film, glad to see two Britney posters are in her bedroom. Very nostalgic and packed with loads of 90’s references. This is basically me around today’s generation, I even have ck One cologne! 

• Love 7

I just watched it. I absolutely adored the Crazy tribute, the set was IDENTICAL. I also liked the posters of britney in her bedroom. The movie is cute and basic nothing crazy but I recommend it lol

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the humor might be lackluster, but that's the humor for gen z, plus let's be honest .

If people find humor lackluster then you can tell Rebel and the team made sure not to offend anybody.

But i guess humor is only funny if it's offensive or at the expense of someone culture or lifestyle. 

Okay, so. I was excited to see this and to see the homage to our Queen (which was indeed fun!), HOWEVER. The movie itself was so bad omfg... I truly, and I'm not trying to be snide, was like this the whole time: 

😐😐😐 

The plot was random and all over the place, forced, and not funny. Some of the actors were great, but the script and film was not it. I'm glad it was free to watch. 

But again, the B homage was super fun (but also still kinda random too now that I think about it, lol)