Rebel Wilson’s “Senior Year” on Netflix References Britney Spears and (You Drive Me) Crazy Stop! Remix Music Video Recreation

15 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Rebel came to the premiere wearing a green dress which looks similar britney’s green crop top in the crazy video and says she made her movie ‘senior year’ for Britney and hopes she checks it out and hits her up in the dm’s.  

Britney should say something if she ever watch the movie

• Love 1
11 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

haha - what's the deets on this story? never heard about it. and her weight loss is amazing. 

Basically I think her age was misreported for years as about 5 years younger and she just never corrected them. Queen tingz when you can pull it off. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

edit: *age, not name

• Super Mods

Just finished it. It’s a cute film, glad to see two Britney posters are in her bedroom. Very nostalgic and packed with loads of 90’s references. This is basically me around today’s generation, I even have ck One cologne! 

• Love 7

I'm pretty sure the humor might be lackluster, but that's the humor for gen z, plus let's be honest .

If people find humor lackluster then you can tell Rebel and the team made sure not to offend anybody.

But i guess humor is only funny if it's offensive or at the expense of someone culture or lifestyle.