Britney talks about her miracle pregnancy, writing her book and calls out Kevin Federline

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

So Britney talks to a book/draft person for 2 hours a day working on the book! Exciting to hear about the progress but of course it’s making her sad :( 

Good luck with the pregnancy Britney! You’ll be ok :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Yeah! Britney herself won’t write the book, I think it’s some ghost writers and editors who are asking her bunch of questions, and also what story she want to tell..once they have all the info some one will draft the book, Britney will give her blessing before release

• Like 6
52 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Is this the first time someone has verified that Britney divorced Kevin bc someone told her that Kevin was going to divorce her? I know this has been a rumor for years!

No there is that letter that she wrote in 3rd person and gave it to Andrew she talks there about this too

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block