Britney talks about her miracle pregnancy, writing her book and calls out Kevin Federline

47 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Am i the only one here who think its not cute to shade the father of your kids publicly like this?

It's not cute, but again, we weren't in her shoes in 2007 and 2008 and we all could see something nasty being played against her... And she never spoke openly about it, while everyone else did

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 21/4/2022 at 16:54, PokemonSpears said:

the Hold on Tight promo, the Break the Ice memories, her love for huge pickles :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

but also I felt really sad when she talked about the times around the pregnancy, the divorce, the Paris nights, it's like, I don't think we'd ever heard her perspective about what was happening in those days, and it feels really heartbreaking. I don't know, I got a really weird feeling as I was transcribing her post, I was like damn. It seems like so long ago, but I don't think she's never had the time to actually stop and reflect on everything she's gone through until now, but at least I'm glad to hear she feels it cleansing rather than just painful. 

I hope this new pregnancy is a whole different experience for her, one much more positive, and I'm sure it will. She deserves to live this stage of her life that she wanted for so long, and I can't wait for her book. I hope is a huge one, or it has like several volumes :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

It must be said that it was not just 2 nights. After the divorce she went out practically every night until the third rehab.

3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Am i the only one here who think its not cute to shade the father of your kids publicly like this?

I agree. All she is doing is accepting 0 accountability for even having children with him, and putting her kids in an awkward position. Kevin pretty much raised those kids, as unfair as it was, and they clearly worship him. It’s just tacky to come for him like this. Save it for the book, not for where your kids and all their peers will see on social media. Save that negative energy for the family that wronged her, not the sperm donor she hand picked and stole from a pregnant woman. It’s not shocking that he turned out the way he did. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

It’s not even really shade.  She’s stating a fact…an event that happened to her.  She’s writing about her life, you can’t write a book and not talk about the things that caused you distress…

shade would be “he didn’t show up to see me…he’s a deadbeat, sorry excuse for a man. He’s a bad father too.  And his music sucks, so it’s weird he thought he had a chance at a career in the business.”

people are so quick to think everything is shade.  Like Kevin, take accountability, say you’ve matured, and move on.  There is proof what she said is true.  Britney has been silenced…she can finally speak.  And her story matters.  He’s been heralded as some saint for stepping up to take care of the kids…after they were wrongfully stripped from her custody due to over-sensationalized media coverage.  Remember, he “allegedly” was in on everything with Lynne.

I was a social worker for years…even if Britney had been a hardcore addict at the time she lost custody…she STILL should have been given a chance to regain custody of her infant/toddler children.  It’s a social worker’s job to do what’s in the best interest for children…and the bond between child and mother is irreplaceable.  Social services failed Britney EPICLY.  If Kevin was the saint father everyone claimed he was, he would have pushed for 50/50 custody…because children need their mother as a CONSTANT PRESENCE in their lives.  But all he saw was child support and dollar signs.  Britney literally had nobody in her corner.  So go off, Brit.  It’s your time.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
On 4/21/2022 at 1:54 PM, PokemonSpears said:

the Hold on Tight promo, the Break the Ice memories, her love for huge pickles :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

but also I felt really sad when she talked about the times around the pregnancy, the divorce, the Paris nights, it's like, I don't think we'd ever heard her perspective about what was happening in those days, and it feels really heartbreaking. I don't know, I got a really weird feeling as I was transcribing her post, I was like damn. It seems like so long ago, but I don't think she's never had the time to actually stop and reflect on everything she's gone through until now, but at least I'm glad to hear she feels it cleansing rather than just painful. 

I hope this new pregnancy is a whole different experience for her, one much more positive, and I'm sure it will. She deserves to live this stage of her life that she wanted for so long, and I can't wait for her book. I hope is a huge one, or it has like several volumes :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

You know what they say about people who like huge pickles..... 😏 

They write huge books!

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

The Instagram notes app rant about Kevin’s lifestyle when Britney was heavily pregnant was recently taken down after Kevin’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplin responded that her account is false. Is the Britney/Rosengart vs Kevin/Kaplin era upon us? 

No, Kaplan is all hot-air and annoying. All Britney has to say is, let me look at that increase K-Fed received. My conspiracy theory is that Kaplan/K-Fed knew, or heard something. Everyone was all bluster, then it quickly got swept under the rug to be forgotten.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I agree. All she is doing is accepting 0 accountability for even having children with him, and putting her kids in an awkward position. Kevin pretty much raised those kids, as unfair as it was, and they clearly worship him. It’s just tacky to come for him like this. Save it for the book, not for where your kids and all their peers will see on social media. Save that negative energy for the family that wronged her, not the sperm donor she hand picked and stole from a pregnant woman. It’s not shocking that he turned out the way he did. 

Also for those saying she remembers everything…clearly not she was out many times with paris and when she wasn’t…she was going out literally every night with a new born at home…don’t believe me…check the exhale vaults. I was in here back then so there’s a record of what she was up to and the dates. But you should believe Britney acting like all she was a mama bear and never let anyone hold the baby 😂 but I guess it’s all everyone else’s fault as always with her.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Also for those saying she remembers everything…clearly not she was out many times with paris and when she wasn’t…she was going out literally every night with a new born at home…don’t believe me…check the exhale vaults. I was in here back then so there’s a record of what she was up to and the dates. But you should believe Britney acting like all she was a mama bear and never let anyone hold the baby 😂 but I guess it’s all everyone else’s fault as always with her.

This. Its her side of the history, but its not totally correct, almost fake. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, oscar0 said:

This. Its her side of the history, but its not totally correct, almost fake. 

it's not fake, pre-rehab the paris-britney thing literally lasted 2-weeks and they only appeared together at 3 or 4 situations and one of them was obviously a pr-move. they would only hang out together again once late 2007.

and no, the newborn wasn't at home. kevin also had the babies, remember?

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 4:47 PM, FreeBritneyForever said:

Her sons are owed the truth. They’re probably traumatized anyway, because their mother was being hunted around California during their crucial infant years.

It’s not Britney’s fault. This whole thing was done to three of them.

I agree with you. I hope her sons get to see her side and learn the truth one day. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block