Britney talks about her miracle pregnancy, writing her book and calls out Kevin Federline

Transcript:

Some of the footage I shot before I knew I was pregnant ... I have 12 unseen videos for fashion !!! I like it ... I like doing it ... it makes me happy ... I have 5 animals in 1 of the biggest houses ever ... we basically live in my closet now ... it's actually great !!! I have a sophisticated new baby pink/nude couch that's French !!! That literally is of paradise and it's more comfortable than my bed !!! I found over 50 necklaces that are some of my favorite piece of jewelry but they are all intertwined in one big ball of a knot !!! I have to get it fixed ... I realized this light up mirror on my closet door is actually a freaking door !!! It opens up to a black velvet jewelry case and it's huge !!! I had no idea ... and honestly organization is never ending !!! I've honestly given up on getting mad with the way my husband is so messy ... sometimes it's better to make your man think you don't really care ... it's pretty powerful !!! I mean I learned from the best ... my family !!! I get it honest folks !!! And I can't wait to share the rest of my fashion videos ... I don't like this nauseous thing in the morning and it blows my mind how some of these women on Instagram are running hardcore pregnant !!! Hey ... If you can do that great but I'm lazy as hell ... I know I should get up and probably do something but I genuinely like holding this precious miracle inside of me ... I just want time to stop and hold it in there for eternity ... the stillness of holding something so holy and beautiful inside me makes me feel more blessed than anything ... it is 100% spiritually out of this world !!! But a lot of women I've spoken to were so much better after they had the baby ... I didn't want mine to come out ever !!! I liked the baby being safe in my womb and close to my heart ... I know this sounds horrible but I wouldn't even let my own mother hold my babies when they were born !!! My mother never held Preston as an infant and Jayden was held one time for literally 5 seconds ... I was probably extreme but I couldn't let go !!! Almost too bonded !!! Talk about mama bear ... good God !!! I had girlfriends and close cousins who all got so sick they lost weight and their arm got skinnier type of pregnancies ... some women I've seen doing drenched classes with a full belly where the teacher has a headset and the music is so freaking loud that they are screaming over the music ... the class is already pretty hard for someone who is not pregnant  ... now to ME ... it was like ******* devil !!! I was mean as hell ... it was beyond me ... I think the thing that made people so uncomfortable was the fact I was unbelievable SILENT !!! But geez my ex-husband wouldn't see me when I flew to New York with a baby inside me and Las Vegas when he was shooting a video !!! And as my brother's best friend shows up to support a very pregnant woman in Vegas because he felt and PLAYED IT OFF TALKING AND EATING ICE ALL NIGHT !!! I swear I like huge pickles and biting down on ice literally every day !!! I was so weird ... as the ice hit my tongue I got a text saying "If you don't divorce Kevin he will publicly do it to you ..." Since I hadn't seen him in a while I already knew it was over ... I had my baby and went out literally 2 times with Paris and it was all over the new like I was a party girl ... Whatever ... it's over now and I've made my peace with it ... Although writing my book is actually hard after speaking for 2 hours each time to this lovely lady trying to create drafts ... I cry for 2 days afterwards and I'm like "Jesus Christ !!! I've been through it but it's INCREDIBLY CLEANSING yet hard ..." I hope I don't turn into the devil like I did with my first 2 pregnancies ... I think food will make me nice and you WILL NOT find me doing cardio ... Anyways it's a lazy hazy day and I'm going to be just that lazy ...

• Love 3
  • Like 1

So I wonder if the lady’s job is to translate Britney’s ideas into text?  Or just to help her conceptualize her ideas and make them more fluid for a book, so it’s not as confusing as her IG.  I am so excited.  And this is a great post, very persona and her talking about motherhood 🥹🥹🥹

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block