Do you think Britney will have a Boy or a Girl?

Will Britney have a Boy or a Girl?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I want her to have a girl but knowing my luck she'll have another boy lol. Either way I'm happy for her whatever gender the baby turns out to be :) 

Ok but I literally think she’s gonna have a boy despite wanting a girl too LOL. I want her to have a girl as well!!!!!

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

If it's a boy she's definitely handing it back.

HDJDJDJJD BYE 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Estelleee said:

I mean, if it's made by IVF I guess she may pick twins girls or one girl one boy💙 if it's made naturally...all we can do is pray because it's a 50% chance game 😅🤞 

Either way I am soooo happy for her! 💞

When is by IVF you can choose the s** of the baby?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I know how badly she wants a girl, so I hope that happens for her! But I’m sure she’s excited to be having a baby no matter what gender the baby will be!

I am curious if she’ll choose to learn the baby’s gender before birth or if she wants to keep it a surprise… :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Did she ever announce that she was having boys when she was pregnant with SP and JJ? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

When is by IVF you can choose the s** of the baby?

YES you CAN ! You can pick whatever you want, boy, girl, twins... Even triples! 🧒🧒🧒

Paris Hilton once said in a podcast earlier this year that she has done the IVF and she already has her eggs frozen. She added that she would like to pick a twins boy+girl first! 

Google it if you don't know, you can 100% pick the baby gender and the result is 99% accurate! 😇

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block