1 hour ago, Endlessstan said:

I think project rose is her putting the process of reclaiming her womanhood into context with intent. She is making a conscious effort to gain a higher understand of herself and more control over her life. I don’t think it’s meant to be that confusing but because womanhood is such an amorphous thing, it may be hard to capture in a photo caption on Instagram.

this...is the greatest way to describe it

3 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Britney reposted another Project Rose photo from 2019. It was speculated that the word ROSE was code for her Reaching Out On S**ual Exploitation but Britney said it's inspired by Beyoncé and Carrie Bradshaw and that we'll be seeing more of it in the future.  

Caption:👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 ROSE !!!

Where did she say Project Rose was inspired by Beyoncé and Carrie?? Am I missing something??

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block