πŸ‘πŸ’• ROSE !!!

• Content Curators

Britney reposted another Project Rose photo from 2019. It was speculated that the word ROSE was code for her Reaching Out On S**ual Exploitation but Britney said it's inspired by Beyoncé and Carrie Bradshaw and that we'll be seeing more of it in the future.  

Caption:πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• ROSE !!!

Β 

• Love 4

Well I just go through her post from 2019 again, and I find out the project rose began in 2019. 🌹

In Sam's interview, he mentioned the marriage and baby should happened 3 years before, which means also in 2019! πŸ‘Ά

So maybe project rose has some connections with the marriage and baby!? It just my guess lol

God.. I remembered being soooo confused about what the project rose is...her posts always leave us no clue!!! πŸ˜… I really hope that she can do a podcast and we can FINIALLY have aΒ  better understanding of her thoughts!!! πŸ˜‚ PLS britney consider it pls!Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block