Britney confirms she's writing a book: it's been therapeutic but also difficult

9 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Not true 

This happens to a lot of people. 

Not like Britney, high profile wealth etc 

But many people are subjugated and exploited, controlled and manipulated by malicious family or "inner circle". 

Her speaking up about it helps millions of people find courage to face their own particular abusers whatever the specifics of that situation. It is exploitation, betrayal and spite. Narcissists, cowards bullies.. 

Telling her story is an inspiring story of empowerment . The entire world is rooting for her because we relate on some level to this Cinderella tale , are outraged by it

• Love 1

Why didn’t they let her do anything?  Why would her friends come to visit and not question why she wasn’t allowed to have a girls day with them when she wasn’t working?

I do hope she has someone assisting with her book so that it’s not as confusing as some of her IG posts have been. Not hating because I want her to speak, but It’s gotta make complete sense for people to get a grasp of how bad it was.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

She'll drag everyone and everything... Without knowing how much team con had to do with it:gunney:

If you were her friend, would not ask her directly "why Brit are you not joining us for the fun? It's a friends re-union, we need to be together." Yes, the con did isolate her but everyone else complied with it without making much fuss it seems.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Really? This person needs to check the number of people placed under in conservatorships in the US. 

Wtf lmao.  Do they realize that most people in a conservatorship shouldn’t be driving?  Why is her having a driver or a privileged life brought up?  Does this person not believe people are being put in guardianships EVERY DAY and getting their bank accounts drained?  It has nothing to do with being a celebrity.  They made a whole damn movie about it.  The facts are - these situations are too severe when there are less-restrictive alternatives.  And Britney or not, anyone in this situation has that in common.  This person is an idiot.  I wish I could find this comment on the post lol.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I was thinking this, I think a lot of it it seems like she doesn’t know, she just knows that she wasn’t allowed to do things and she was drugged  she ache couldn’t talk to people about it, and that she thinks they were trying to kill her but I don’t think that she really understands what was going on and think it was so much more complicated that what her posts seem to express. 

I am sure Rosengart is keeping her up to date on what he has found, which is probably just the beginning right now. Any of that stuff would probably have to wait until after all litigation is done. Remember, they're contesting the 12th accounting from 2 years ago! Also, not sure if Britney can contest stuff from the beginning, or if there's a statue of limitations that has expired.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I RAN

So did i lol i literally saw this on  my facebook feed and instantly ran onto breatheheavy [bit late in finding out as was having dinner]

im so happy shes confirmed this. i still dont think itll be release til early 2023. i dont know why, i just have a feeling she wont finish it, sign a book deal and get it published before Christmas. i mean, i could be wrong, we dont know how far into it she is

im not a big reader but illl definately be reading this book. i totally refused to read Jamie Lynn's because im only interested in Britneys side of the story and to be honest, its the only side of the story i believe

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block