Britney confirms she's writing a book: it's been therapeutic but also difficult

22 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

she is gonna tell her side of the story, how she viewed everything and everything that happened to her, what happened behind her back is hard for her to find out so the book will probably be based around her feelings and her thoughts since she’s finally allowed to express them 

This 

4 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She does not know everything, what the plan was, she will when it plays out in court but she knows what the physically did to her, not the ins and out of the plan, it’s like a crime drama in the sense that the victim know what they did to her but through the criminal case they find out the master plan and she clearer understanding.

Oh, I see what you mean, sorry. It makes sense when you put it like that.

I do love a crime drama so you're speaking my language. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

She KNOWS. She lived it and knows more than any of us. 

Do you all need reminding of her testimony from June? And the second closed door testimony from July in which some journalists even reported that they were upset listening to her words. 

Some of you jump at any chance to put her down or try to question her intelligence. 

It's insulting AF. 

This poster is very annoying, I now ignore their comments. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block