Britney confirms she's writing a book: it's been therapeutic but also difficult

7 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

My guess by her posts is she might be up to the Justin years? Or at least revisiting stuff to start writing. 

yeh well, if shes only at the Justin years, she'll still have a heck of a lot of writing still to do 

i do wonder how she'll approach writing about her marriage to Kevin, because she'll have to be cautious about the boys because they are old enough to read it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

If you were her friend, would not ask her directly "why Brit are you not joining us for the fun? It's a friends re-union, we need to be together." Yes, the con did isolate her but everyone else complied with it without making much fuss it seems.

I was rather thinking about the dancers, but if the girls are told Britney has no time for spa and Britney doesn't acknowledge that's a lie in front of them as she said, how should they know?

Anyway she has her truth her friends have their truth maybe shaped by team con. I wish she'd speak at least with people she'd want back in her life if their perceptions fit or if there's a reason behind the behavior and best would be before the book gets written or published.

But that's just my opinion, she can do what she wants.

PS Her friends have not openly spoken about free Britney, that's what would hurt me most, not them not letting me join a spa.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I wonder if she will be able to address everything on her book. Judging by some of her posts, not even Britney seems to understand yet how complicated everything was. 

No she understands it, but when something is too painful to grasp the mind shuts off parts of itself to protect you. That’s what’s happening to Brit. She’s having to open those parts up in order to get a clear picture for her writing and in the process grieving so many things. Brits an expert at sugar coating. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh well, if shes only at the Justin years, she'll still have a heck of a lot of writing still to do 

i do wonder how she'll approach writing about her marriage to Kevin, because she'll have to be cautious about the boys because they are old enough to read it. 

IN MY OPINION......... I don't see britney dragging kevin, whatever happened with him, I think she will keep it quiet without drama, he is the father of her children anyway, I don't see her in that environment with him, it wouldn't be healthy for any of those involved, her children love both parents, and it wouldn't be healthy for the children to see their parents start shadowing each other.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Darec said:

IN MY OPINION......... I don't see britney dragging kevin, whatever happened with him, I think she will keep it quiet without drama, he is the father of her children anyway, I don't see her in that environment with him, it wouldn't be healthy for any of those involved, her children love both parents, and it wouldn't be healthy for the children to see their parents start shadowing each other.

yeh, the problem with that is Kevin was a big part of the problem

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I was rather thinking about the dancers, but if the girls are told Britney has no time for spa and Britney doesn't acknowledge that's a lie in front of them as she said, how should they know?

Anyway she has her truth her friends have their truth maybe shaped by team con. I wish she'd speak at least with people she'd want back in her life if their perceptions fit or if there's a reason behind the behavior and best would be before the book gets written or published.

But that's just my opinion, she can do what she wants.

PS Her friends have not openly spoken about free Britney, that's what would hurt me most, not them not letting me join a spa.

Move on from all that trash from Louisiana. Family and fake friends ✌🏽 

• Like 2

by the way it took me a minute to understand when she talks about the "abbreviation" I thought she literally meant a shortened word standing for something, but she's actually talking about them cutting down/ reducing her normal routine/life. They cut down (abbreviated) her doing normal things to keep her isolated. Abbreviation also means to cut down/reduce or shorten.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

by the way it took me a minute to understand when she talks about the "abbreviation" I thought she literally meant a shortened word standing for something, but she's actually talking about them cutting down/ reducing her normal routine/life. They cut down (abbreviated) her doing normal things to keep her isolated. Abbreviation also means to cut down/reduce or shorten.

Abbreviation literally only means to cut/shorten...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block