Britney confirms she's writing a book: it's been therapeutic but also difficult

There are AT LEAST two books that have to be written about the CON years (1) obvs a book about Britney’s experience and perspective to inform the GP what was happening; (2) a book (or series of books) about everythingggg that was happening in the CON. Lou, Larry, Jamie, Lynne, Bryan, Jamie Lynne, the surveillance apparatus, the lawyers, the private investigators, the judges, Lutfi!, the record labels & execs, the music producers and dancers—the other celebs that are trapped by Larry and Lou, the normal people whose lives have been ruined by the broken court system! There are sooooo many parts to this story; and the CON specifically tried to keep Britney in the dark (about her rights, their stealing, and their mismanagement).

I really really hope this becomes a series of books! The first book obvs would be the classic tell all…but the rest of the series could be semi “fiction”…but fans would know it’s all real.

Britney could be the next JK Rowling. She already has the story.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I see it’s gone now. The publisher probably asked her to remove it, since it was never officially confined by them. I look forward to reading the book one day. 
…that part about her name being mentioned 200 times makes me think she, Sam, or her assistant lurk here. That’s something we harp on a lot. 

I don't think it has anything to do with the publisher, mainly because she's been deleting most of the notes app ranting posts for months now. I don't think it has anything to do with her lawyer either.

• Like 3

Britney mentioned that a woman and her father wouldn't let her into Target, I'm guessing that woman is Lou Taylor? I imagine after mentioning her on her instagram maybe something happened and she couldn't mention her name in her book, maybe ? but honey, you can refer to her as ''Loucifer'' ''The daughter of evil'' and we will understand who she is, just like her sister called her daughter's father ''Gasper'', these names are the correct names for dear L.Taylor.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Psammead said:

Why wouldn't they let her go to the spa?

To punish and isolate her.

1 hour ago, Darec said:

Britney mentioned that a woman and her father wouldn't let her into Target, I'm guessing that woman is Lou Taylor? I imagine after mentioning her on her instagram maybe something happened and she couldn't mention her name in her book, maybe ? but honey, you can refer to her as ''Loucifer'' ''The daughter of evil'' and we will understand who she is, just like her sister called her daughter's father ''Gasper'', these names are the correct names for dear L.Taylor.

I'm pretty sure it was Robin Greenhill, her former assistant and Lou Taylor's right-hand woman.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block