MORE RUMORS: Britney Solo first, then some features

• 2 weeks later...

I never believe these accounts, but I've been following this account for a while and they have been right about a lot of stuff. They even predicted Brit's pregnancy and a lot of Nicki Minaj stuff has been right as well. So this might happen and just because B is pregnant, doens't mean she can't release anything. She released Someday when she was pregnant and she can always push back the release.

But first let's enjoy B being pregnant, it's something she has been waiting for for a very long time:D

She's in a very different stage of her life and some folks still believing this fanfiction rumors :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I'm not saying she can't record anything while being pregnant, but I'm pretty sure she'll just enjoy her pregnancy to the fullest this time around, something she was definitely not able to do back in 2005 and 2006  :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I think this is what she was planning to do based on what she said to the judge in June 2021, something like she deserved to have a 2-3 year break, so I guess she's finally doing it :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block