MORE RUMORS: Britney Solo first, then some features

UPDATED RUMORS from the same twitter account :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::clownery_makeup_meme:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

—————-

Take this with a grain of salt.. but I’m following @IRTleaks on twitter and they’re claiming Britney is shooting music videos and the Paris Hilton cameo is possible 👁👄👁

I honestly don’t know how reliable this account is, because I recently started following them..  

I don’t know how I feel about all this .. if true, it sure is exciting, but feels rushed.. (maybe that’s just me, lol)  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

I seriously doubt it, but wish it’s true! Why is it too soon? It’s been almost six years since Glory. 

Lol I meant soon as in the conservatorship was terminated kind of recently and idk I feel like there’s a lot of other things she could have done in the mean time.. but don’t get me wrong if true I’d love it!!!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

The conservatorship ended ~4 months ago. Does anyone actually believe she already recorded new material while travelling around the globe and is now filming music videos to her new songs...? Seriously?  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Not buying the paris cameo either :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Hmm... it's possible she's shooting appearances in other people's music videos rather than for her own music. If this was actually true in any way 😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block