MORE RUMORS: Britney Solo first, then some features

2 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Spinning Around (The Living Room) feat. Kylie Minogue [2022 Edit]

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

You wanna know what’s so crazy? I’ve been thinking about Britney and that song. I LOVE that song and recently have been wishing she covered it (or in a perfect world it was just Britney’s song). It relates to her and her spinning videos have almost become an era where everyone has seen her spinning so her debuting a song like that at the VMAs would be everything and everyone would go crazy and all she had to do was spin in the breakdown, like her spinning around and ignoring negativity and choosing to be happy vibe:shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Because it relates to her, I so hope whatever music she comes out with next is personal, and not personal gospel, but I mean personal about her life, her spinning, her family (only if she’s comfortable but I assume she’s okay with it as she often posts about them on Insta), etc. I just don’t want her to come back next with cheap pop ala Femme Fatale like nothing happened. She has the world in the palm of her hand, she has all the hype in the world and then SOME to get her The Miseducation Of Ms Lauryn Hill moment, she has the talent and we know it. I’m so excited for her next album, whenever it comes ahhhhhh:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

59 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She already recorded a song for Dua Lipa’s new album. It’s the lead single off the album. Perhaps that’s the music video she shot?

Where did you hear this rumour?:shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

43 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

It was rumored by Sam's sister that she  witnessed Britney steaming this song regarding her freedom from the conservatorship and she plans to address the media regarding this touching song that's bound to break records

What do you mean it was rumoured by Sam’s sister? Did she say it? Where?:shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block