Will Smith smacks Chris Rock for joking about his wife Jada, Update: Will apologizes, banned from Oscars for 10 years

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

And because of that we should... what now :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:?

Remember that Will could be struggling with his mental health, the same way Britney was when she attacked a paparazzi. We’re all human. I said this because he clearly has some decency in him for openly supporting a nervous 17 year old after she was roasted by a comedian seconds before getting on stage. Empathy. 

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Look at how tough you are! I guarantee if someone “woke left” slapped you, you’d be the biggest victim. 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: what ? 

I was commenting on society at large and their view of this. It’s literally a “big whoop” situation. I don’t understand where you surmised that I was acting “tough”. I just live in the real world and don’t hide behind a screen my whole life. It’s those people who have a problem with this. The ones constantly judging and cancelling for no reason. No one actually cares about this except twitter folk (woke leftists).

On 4/9/2022 at 1:59 AM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Remember that Will could be struggling with his mental health, the same way Britney was when she attacked a paparazzi. We’re all human. I said this because he clearly has some decency in him for openly supporting a nervous 17 year old after she was roasted by a comedian seconds before getting on stage. Empathy. 

Remember he smacked a man? His name was Chris. Chris was doing his job. Remember Smith also yelled and cursed at the Oscars? Ruined the mood and the acceptance speech for the winner just afterwards.

We all have empathy. All of us. Except for psychos. I really don't get your compassion perspective. I can smack you and it is all okay if i have mental problems and claps at a show? No! Honey we all have mental problems, one way or another.

I suspect that he was on co****e. Or he is just extremely selfish and extremely dumb. 

Are you aware of TI coming for that stand up comedian recently? What you think of that? I think he was so rude. It all boils down to stupidity. And *****. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block