Will Smith smacks Chris Rock for joking about his wife Jada, Update: Will apologizes, banned from Oscars for 10 years

I'm so confused what happened in those two seconds. Jada was obviously annoyed but Will was laughing at first. Did he not get the joke and then it clicked? Did Jada say something to him? 

I don't feel like people give Will the respect he deserves and for those that don't know I think Jada has alopecia which causes you to lose hair so the joke was insensitive it's just bizarre because Will is a veteran so for him to act this way is wild.

• Like 6

Rest in peace comedy..

The first true victim of canvek culture. 

Nobody can take a joke anymore 

It's already there, human needs for satisfaction is next. 

People siad it tokk a decade to kill comedy. 

Don't think s** is the next victim of thjs culture. 

Already we have people saying it's overrated that's where it starts

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Rest in peace comedy..

The first true victim of canvek culture. 

Nobody can take a joke anymore 

It's already there, human needs for satisfaction is next. 

People siad it tokk a decade to kill comedy. 

Don't think s** is the next victim of thjs culture. 

Already we have people saying it's overrated that's where it starts

Say what now? The joke wasn’t funny but it was pretty harmless. Like we are supposed to know she suffers from alopecia? For will to get so worked up and lose his cool on hollywoods biggest stage is very weird. Unnerving honestly. Seems to be more to it. He’s a veteran

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Say what now? The joke wasn’t funny but it was pretty harmless. Like we are supposed to know she suffers from alopecia? For will to get so worked up and lose his cool on hollywoods biggest stage is very weird. Unnerving honestly. Seems to be more to it. He’s a veteran

His wife gave him a side eye. 

People sre saying Jada is the culprit.   He laughed until he saw her face. 

If you ever watch Scream 2, she gave him this that can only be described if looks could kill. So it was like oh shut..

I'm in the dog house. 

1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

Will smith has anger issues then in his speech was how he was so loving and protecting of actresses who played V&S Williams. This is embarrassing.

It's not anger. People are saying watch the whole thing jada gave him a look that only husband's know. 

It's the you're in the doghouse if you don't stand up for me. 

@Jordan Miller

I see control issues in jada. 

She had him open up the marriage for her, she's pretty much has him entangled at her finger to do her own bidding. 

I also guess he had to disown his first son cos she hated him cos that's not her child. 

@Stefani

@jordeezy

@Slayer

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Like we are supposed to know she suffers from alopecia? 

She has been very open about it so the general public may not have but there is no way Chris didn't know. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's not anger. People are saying watch the whole thing jada gave him a look that only husband's know

I see control issues in jada. 

I agree jada to me seems toxic. Everything "negative" reported in his career or life (i say that lightly because we dont truly know them) is always involving her. I don't think he's an angel however no matter what he did in this situation he was gonna lose.

Either stick up for your wife or let them make you look like fool for not  doing anything. He deserves respect and this whole situation is just sad for him and I do think jada plays a huge role in that.

With all that being said he's a grown man and makes his own decisions, this one will have consequences 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block