Heidi Montag reveals Lady Gaga sabotaged her music career

Slayer

On 4/6/2022 at 12:14 AM, princessmimi said:

I wonder why they never collabed together.

I think Kylie is a big Madonna fan

Yes, Kylie loves her and they love each other (Madge even wore a Kylie t shirt during the Music era). Tbh i also wonder they never collabed. Their sound is so similar, their style is similar... Whew 😍😍

On 3/28/2022 at 7:37 PM, mythology said:

Lady Gaga actually has talent.Β  Heidi has no talent musically or otherwise:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

And now, heck, Addison Rae also stole an unreleased Gaga track (Nothing On But The Radio)Β 

πŸ™„Β UGH πŸ™„

I'm as much disgusted now.Β 

The way Gaga's team gave some of her best unreleased tracks away (Super lover was given to Starshell as well πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„)Β πŸ™„ I'm even more annoyed and pissed. πŸ˜’

This track should've been on TFM instead of Teeth tbh (and TFM should've had at least 13 tracks, not just 8)

@Slayer

• 6 months later...
On 4/7/2022 at 6:07 PM, Leolileinstein said:

And now, heck, Addison Rae also stole an unreleased Gaga track (Nothing On But The Radio)Β 

πŸ™„Β UGH πŸ™„

I'm as much disgusted now.Β 

The way Gaga's team gave some of her best unreleased tracks away (Super lover was given to Starshell as well πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„)Β πŸ™„ I'm even more annoyed and pissed. πŸ˜’

This track should've been on TFM instead of Teeth tbh (and TFM should've had at least 13 tracks, not just 8)

@Slayer

Teeth stays unbotheredΒ :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

On 3/24/2022 at 6:46 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don’t completely disagree but it’s just as silly to find zero amusement in the fact that someone spent millions (and every cent to their name) on becoming a Britney clone and buying literal blackout demos to drop an album.Β 

There’s at least a 50% chance any given exhaler would do exactly that with $3 million.

I am tone deaf and know it. Dislike Gaga but find it funny this woman blames her. Maybe her music just was not good. I do not know her but many talented people never make it . Its life . Do not blame lady caca πŸ’©. Its not caca’s fault . I do miss lady cacas beginning . Her over produced voice worked well !!! Maybe this girl can do that !!! Or maybe shes caca !!Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block