Heidi Montag reveals Lady Gaga sabotaged her music career

Slayer

8 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

How is this Gaga's fault? RedOne IS who chose to work with Gaga and not Hedi.

No the other woman hopped on the redone trend shamelessly after Gaga started it. 

14 hours ago, Otaner said:

Honestly no, because even Perez admitted to Gaga sabotaging her bionic era.. 

Gaga has nothing to do with Xtina flopping, she was enjoying her success and her being THE biggest popstar at the time. Meanwhile Perez Hilton threw Gaga under the bus and destroyed her career. 

13 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Gaga has nothing to do with Xtina flopping, she was enjoying her success and her being THE biggest popstar at the time. Meanwhile Perez Hilton threw Gaga under the bus and destroyed her career. 

Meanwhile Xtina was always making fun of pop girls more successful than her bc she was clearly jealous and pressed as ****. she even ***ualized Brit in front of a lot of people around 2002/2003 comparing her to a blow up doll. Very 'feminist' of her 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She was even rude towards Avril and even Avril said how Xtina was mean LMAO. 

D_em4AyWkAIcF5L?format=png&name=900x900

She even called Beyonce fake and desperate. The only thing that she has over Beyonce is being privileged. 

D_elLnsXsAUNq7x?format=jpg&name=900x900

And..... 

D_eo3ZaXoAEBgrQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

D_eo4S9WkAESioz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Xtina may be talented all she wants but she's literally a rude, drama-loving *** ***** who is notorious of being a jealous heau of other pop girls more successful than her and  i won't ever feel sorry for her when she gets read for filth by her peers. She deserves to be dragged for her terrible, problematic attitude. 

Heck, even Pink is more talented than her. 

@Otaner

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Oh yeah. Also ACTRESS!!! the others tried but failed. None of them can act except Gaga (not even Beyonce, she isn't much of an actress, just had 1 or 2 moments, the others either failed or attempted but couldn't stand out). 

A star is born was a classic. Hope Gaga can resurrect her career like that again. She even showed her pure skills as an actress in house of Gucci too and honestly it was a rihminder that Gaga as an actress and artist slays all the new pop girls. 

And we can't forget Gaga's rendition of the national anthem which was really out of this world 😍

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oU_UEVp2ynU

And out of the people i mentioned, none of them can sing except Bey and Gaga herself obvious. (just like none of them can dance except Beyonce but there are better dancers than her.... Janet, Ciara, J Lo, Madonna, Britney in her prime and Tinashe are all better dancers than Beyoncé.... To be honest, even Normani is already a better dancer than Bey too. Ciara would literally OBLITERATE Beyonce out of the park when it comes to DANCING which everyone but the BeyHive realizes LMAO) 

And unlike Katy/Nicki/Kesha/Miley/Rihanna, Gaga could actually resurrect her career and still make a comeback (can Rihanna even make a comeback? Idk, ANTi flopped and she basically retired from music. Katy and Nicki will never resurrect their careers. Miley idk... I'd say she's in the middle probably) 

Yeah I totally agree.

I havent seen House of Gucci yet.

Is it good?

Oh yeah definitely agree about other singers including Britney being better dancers than Beyonce

Speaking of dancing,

It reminds me of Heidi's "performance" where she tries to be like Britney yet obviously fails lol

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I totally agree.

I havent seen House of Gucci yet.

Is it good?

Oh yeah definitely agree about other singers including Britney being better dancers than Beyonce

Speaking of dancing,

It reminds me of Heidi's "performance" where she tries to be like Britney yet obviously fails lol

Yeah. In HOG, it wasn't as exciting as ASIB but she was acting down! 

And also, true. Even Femme-Fatale-ney would run circles around Heidi all the way. 

I mean, there was a reason everyone turned to hate on Gaga. She's truly one of the last best pop stars we had in years (the only really talented artists we got in these last years are Gaga, Beyoncé, Pink (she's as much talented as Bey and she gets 0 credit, and it's upsetting to me), Shakira, Usher, Bruno, Britney (yes, Brit too, these kids need to stop calling her untalented bc she could actually dance her *** off and she could write too), Xtina (as a vocalist) and TINASHE. I'd add Ciara to this pile too,she may be the best female dancer we have today, JLO is her only match but i don't think Ci is a better dancer than her. Fist Brown may be thrown in here bc problematic as he is, he's a phenomenal dancer and Choreographer at least. Rihanna doesn't belong in that class at all, the ONLY thing she has over them is record sales and that's it. She HAS 0 talent. Record sales is a indicator of success and not talent... Using that logic, then JB is more talented than Usher and Bruno just bc he sold more LMAO pls. Rihflopna stans need to realize this) and probably the most talented out of pop girls today. 

Vocally she and Bey (but Mariah still is relevant but is from the previous generation). Ariana Grande can sing too even tho she's not on their level. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Yeah. In HOG, it wasn't as exciting as ASIB but she was acting down! 

And also, true. Even Femme-Fatale-ney would run circles around Heidi all the way. 

I mean, there was a reason everyone turned to hate on Gaga. She's truly one of the last best pop stars we had in years (the only really talented artists we got in these last years are Gaga, Beyoncé, Pink (she's as much talented as Bey and she gets 0 credit, and it's upsetting to me), Shakira, Usher, Bruno, Britney (yes, Brit too, these kids need to stop calling her untalented bc she could actually dance her *** off and she could write too), Xtina (as a vocalist) and TINASHE. I'd add Ciara to this pile too,she may be the best female dancer we have today, JLO is her only match but i don't think Ci is a better dancer than her. Fist Brown may be thrown in here bc problematic as he is, he's a phenomenal dancer and Choreographer at least) and probably the most talented out of pop girls today. 

Vocally she and Bey (but Mariah still is relevant but is from the previous generation). Ariana Grande can sing too even tho she's not on their level. 

I agree.

Gaga's rise to fame and popularity reminded me of Britney in her prime back in the day.

She set fashion trends that EVERYONE followed

(Remember when all the popstars including Rappers like Nicki were dressed up like cartoon characters?)

She also was a major LGBTQ advocate before it really became a mainstream requirement as a singer.

I have SO many fond memories of Gaga when she debuted cause I was in high school and I loved her first 2 albums so much.

Do you have any nostalgic memories of Lady Gaga?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I agree.

Gaga's rise to fame and popularity reminded me of Britney in her prime back in the day.

She set fashion trends that EVERYONE followed

(Remember when all the popstars including Rappers like Nicki were dressed up like cartoon characters?)

She also was a major LGBTQ advocate before it really became a mainstream requirement as a singer.

I have SO many fond memories of Gaga when she debuted cause I was in high school and I loved her first 2 albums so much.

Do you have any nostalgic memories of Lady Gaga?

Ugh a lot. 

The Fame was her best album and era, she really SNAPPEDT the **** out of that era. 

Her old fashion was FLAWLESS 

I also still looooveeee Gaga so much, she has really a flawless discog. The Fame, the Fame Monster still go hard!!!! Even ARTPOP is better than most of what the girls are putting out nowadays... 

What makes me nostalgic, is Just Dance, the flawless VMA performance (just imagine ENDING everyone with such a performance like that, truly admirable) Paparazzi and Poker Face

She FOUGHT and gave RIGHT and REAL messages and statements about LGBTQ rights! 

Also her being A REAL FEMINIST (see Born This Way) 

Truly AMAZING 😍😍😍

She's so impressive 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Ugh a lot. 

The Fame was her best album and era, she really SNAPPEDT the **** out of that era. 

Her old fashion was FLAWLESS 

I also still looooveeee Gaga so much, she has really a flawless discog. The Fame, the Fame Monster still go hard!!!! Even ARTPOP is better than most of what the girls are putting out nowadays... 

What makes me nostalgic, is Just Dance, the flawless VMA performance (just imagine ENDING everyone with such a performance like that, truly admirable) Paparazzi and Poker Face

She FOUGHT and gave RIGHT and REAL messages and statements about LGBTQ rights! 

Also her being A REAL FEMINIST (see Born This Way) 

Truly AMAZING 😍😍😍

She's so impressive 

I agree.

She was the last big superstar in my opinion.

She was as big as Britney was back in the day.

My fave song from her is Edge of Glory.

Do u have a fave song from her?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

A lot. 

My other fave songs are Dance Ij The Dark, Judas, Born This Way, Poker Face, Beautiful dirty rich (this one is way too underrated 😭) and a lot of others. 

Omg I love Beautiful Dirty Rich!

I feel like no one knows or remembers that song.

I also like her song, Eh Eh (Nothing Else To Say).

Just the fact that she made videos for her more obscure less remembered songs,

proves she really cared about her art and making fans happy

• Love 2
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Omg I love Beautiful Dirty Rich!

I feel like no one knows or remembers that song.

I also like her song, Eh Eh (Nothing Else To Say).

Just the fact that she made videos for her more obscure less remembered songs,

proves she really cared about her art and making fans happy

Of course!!! One other thing that I love about Gaga is that she loves us ❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block