Heidi Montag reveals Lady Gaga sabotaged her music career

Slayer

2 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Yeah ikr. 

These heaux can't compete against Gaga in terms of musical talent, skills in playing instruments, songwriting etc. 

These heaux need to learn from her. Lol

Haha! Yeah, quite frankly, technically speaking, Gaga is far superior to many. Some that I might actually prefer as pop stars, but few can outdo her as instrument player or musician overall

• Love 3

Reading this thread was really a waste of my time... :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Fashion it's like the most irrelevant song by Gaga, it isn't featured in any studio album, it was barely performed live. That song didn't make anything for Gaga career.
  • Heidi it's another girl with money and a dream of becoming pop star but not even autotune can replace her lack of talent.
  • Some gays (usually the ones with the Regina George complex) loves to follow untalented acts like if it gives to them some kind of status, but they look pretty stupid.
  • Some exhalers loves to think that Gaga is over, when she's the perfect example of success and talent, her skills are superior.
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Even if Lady Gaga didnt take her song, I still think Heidi wouldn't have made it as a popstar.

She was blatantly copying Britney and was a talentless version of her.

She just wasnt interesting or original enough imo. 

LMAO 😂😂😂 EXACTLY. All of this. 

1. Fashion really should've been an official track from The Fame... Money Honey should've been swapped out for it tbh. 

2. Heidi even said she would've outsold Thriller with that lame *** Superficial album that sounds like Blackout/Circus leftovers LMAO💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀. She's a clown indeed (this also makes me feel frustrated at the way Gaga was constantly bashed in those years but some praised Heidi 🙄) and yep, she was definitely trying to copy Britney and obviously failed. Remember this ****ery:

Yep 🤡💀

Even Femme-Fatale-ney can do better than it lol. 💀💀

3. She was a copycat a failed Britney Wannabe . It's upsetting to me that Gaga was being called a copycat those years but Heidi got a pass 💀💀💀

And tbh she isn't even a talentless version of Brit. SHE'S THE WHITE VERSION OF KIM KARDASHIAN. 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

LMAO 😂😂😂 EXACTLY. All of this. 

1. Fashion really should've been an official track from The Fame... Money Honey should've been swapped out for it tbh. 

2. Heidi even said she would've outsold Thriller with that lame *** Superficial album that sounds like Blackout/Circus leftovers LMAO💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀. She's a clown indeed (this also makes me feel frustrated at the way Gaga was constantly bashed in those years but some praised Heidi 🙄) and yep, she was definitely trying to copy Britney and obviously failed. Remember this ****ery:

Yep 🤡💀

Even Femme-Fatale-ney can do better than it lol. 💀💀

3. She was a copycat a failed Britney Wannabe . It's upsetting to me that Gaga was being called a copycat those years but Heidi got a pass 💀💀💀

And tbh she isn't even a talentless version of Brit. SHE'S THE WHITE VERSION OF KIM KARDASHIAN. 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

LMAO so true!

Omg yeah I remember that performance!

I remember thinking wtf and why does her outfit look like 2000 VMAs Britney?

She really set herself up for failure by saying she would outsell Thriller :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And yes she is the white version of Kim Kardashian!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LMAO so true!

Omg yeah I remember that performance!

I remember thinking wtf and why does her outfit look like 2000 VMAs Britney?

She really set herself up for failure by saying she would outsell Thriller :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And yes she is the white version of Kim Kardashian!

Yeah. She needed to learn from Gaga but couldn't. 

She even stole Gaga's vocals (u can hear some of Gaga's voice in the Background) 

Gaga clearly did it better. 

The fact that she didn't release this is A CRIME. and honestly is better than Fashion from ARTPOP. 

And also Gaga can sing on key. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block