Britney's Son Sean Preston Posts Britney Quote From ABC Special 2003!

that's very sweet. It may be directed at the cship all the people she's suing-meaning that once all this goes (part of it's over now) away, they and everything will be just fine, bc at the end of the day it's just you and you're soul that's left and you're at peace and that's all that really matters.

Or it could not be directed at the cship either and that's fine bc maybe he just liked the quote

• Love 2
6 hours ago, leviathan said:

Do you guys think she has sat down with her boys and been like: see baby this was mama when se was 17 - I was kind of a big deal boys!

I think so, it would be really cute and I think she’s done this with Sam too, as per that story where she talks about lonely while driving in the car.

Well she is still extremely famous nothing has changed hahaha she is a legend. They witness that in real time this past 3 yrs with all the attention on her from the world. And they have been to her concerts and have internet so im sure they know. I dont know if they have watched her earlier things documentaries and all but im sure they know their mom is a legend. I do wonder how much they know about what team con and her family and their dad did to her. Its complicated at the end of the day he is their dad messed up... 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

that's very sweet. It may be directed at the cship all the people she's suing-meaning that once all this goes (part of it's over now) away, they and everything will be just fine, bc at the end of the day it's just you and you're soul that's left and you're at peace and that's all that really matters.

Or it could not be directed at the cship either and that's fine bc maybe he just liked the quote

Ok. I'm gonna choose to believe that's what it means.. cause . :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block