Why did Britney turn down S&M

6 hours ago, leviathan said:

she had a "cold" for months during femme fatale - there was something off with her voice for months literally, it sounded very nasal.

mystery number 8,747,014,387 in the britney conservatorship saga.

Not only was she sick, but the recording studio  garage she recorded her verse in was far from professional. 

• Haha 4

Femme Fatale already have strong power house songs! The only problem was lack of promotion of the album..even S&M was added to FF there was no guarantee it would have been a single..

It might ended having same fate as Trouble for me, Inside out, drop dead beautiful, How I roll, HIATLM, Up and down! 

song become hit because Rihanna was promoting hell out of Loud

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Her addition made it hit #1. 
rhiannas career wouldn’t be what it was Without Britney reject songs. She should be grateful  

Rihanna May have outsold everyone, but her impact on industry is very weak! She is one of generic pop artist who can be forgotten easily like Katy Perry

but now she is a billionaire she don’t care anymore

52 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Rihanna May have outsold everyone, but her impact on industry is very weak! She is one of generic pop artist who can be forgotten easily like Katy Perry

Lol she is literally an icon. Yes she dominated in the Era of digital sales and streaming, but shes one of the most successful artists of this time. She literally had a new album out almost every year from 2005 to 2016, with at least one number one single from each album. Her album sales are not the greatest but her singles smash heavy, they are usually on all year end charts. 

Big difference between Rihanna and Katy is that Rihanna has been away for 6 years now and people are constantly begging for her comeback, with Katy No1 even knows when she does comeback because she has to leave as quick as she came, she's flopping hard rn. 

On 3/10/2022 at 9:51 PM, Email My D said:

I just found out that Ester Dean originally wrote S&M for Britney. Does anyone know why she or her dumb team rejected it?? It would have been such a great addition to Femme Fatale. 

People behind the music-industry have no taste. They are probably old. I guess they wanted only one Ester Dean song... (Beautiful... Drop Dead) 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

"impact on industry is very weak"? Are we living in the same world?
Everyone's trying to be Rihanna for the past decade.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Rihanna only to mainly sold singles aka records her albums sales are just fine. Without features her career would've not seen what it is today.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block