Britney Spears Songs You HATE

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Don't like to spread negativity. But I DO like to keep it real :eyes_britney_laugh:...

• Cinderella
  • Big Fat Bass (i'm glad to see this showing up on others- as I thought I was mad)
  • Why Should I Be Sad
  • Don't Cry
  • Just Luv Me
  • Alien (don't come for me...)
  • Mmm Papi
  • Matches (if you can really call this a Britney song)
  • My Baby
  • Chillin With You

Britney Spears Television GIF

Why do you hate Cinderella?

Its one of her best songs!

I agree with the rest of your list other than that

• Love 2

I think I like almost all Britney's songs, buuuuut there's a few that I do hit the skip button:

- Luv the heart away :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

- I'm so curious :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

- King of my castle :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

- Outrageous (I kinda liked it but with all the R Kelly allegations I erased it from my library and disliked it on Spotify :emma: But I really loved the Junkie Dancehall remix :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:)

But obviously there's one song that doesn't even exist on my itunes collection, in fact I don't even take it as Britney's song: Chillin, and actually I didn't like it even when was released BJ because sounded really dull and there's waaay better unreleased tracks than than this one,  but with all the bs that this nobody has made/said, it's the worst song released on Britney's catalogue and I don't think it's something with Britney directly, this songs exists because of team con and the blame it's on them. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Besides of that, Britney's Discography it's Inmaculate. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:  

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad::katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

One sad emote for every letter that makes up the word Showdown

I dont necessarily hate it that much especially compared to her other songs but I wanted to put a song from each album

and it wouldnt have been fair to not but a song from ITZ.

At least i didnt say Breathe On Me or Toxic

39 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

1. If I’m dancing

2. Do you wanna come over

3. How I roll 

4. toy solider 

5. Mmm papi

6. Man on the moon 

7. Trip to your heart 

8. Swimming in the stars

9. matches 

10. Anticipating 

11. I wanna go

I’ll never be sorry for any of them. 

Most of these I understand, I have a guilty pleasure for SITS and Anticipating  but I know I’m the minority :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Scream and shout 

passenger 

Chillin with you 

matches

(those are def my top songs like I actively am like enraged when I hear them) 

There are others like it should be easy, now that I found you and oh la la are kinda cringe but I still feel like “hate” is too strong a word. I love most of what Britney puts out cause it’s Britney (*****)

Cinderella (one of her most overrated songs ever. Annoying as ****, not catchy or memorable at all)

Shadow (WAY overproduced, It Hurts my ears, vocals didnt need to be that robotic, souless sounding)

Alien (totally amateurish song + BJ negativity)

Perfume (the song itself is ok, but production wise is sooooooooo poor. Like, that repetitive pounding percussion during the chorus, that annoying piano riff, a mess)

If U Seek Amy (never thought It was a cute song, Its not even a good singalong)

Everybody (a snooze party, thats why It samples Sweet Dreams 😂)

Chillin With You (a mess sung by Myah, produced in 2008 with fruity loops running on a xp windows)

Well I think thats it

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

Most of these I understand, I have a guilty pleasure for SITS and Anticipating  but I know I’m the minority :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

The only part of DWAD I fast forwarded, and did so 100% of the time. Idk why but ever since I was like 11/12 when it came out I hated it. Imagine being a 12 year old boy and having to listen to girls in your class talk about sleepovers pillowfights. That’s what that performance was for me 😂 but anticipating has a pretty big niche following. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block