Britney Spears Songs You HATE

I literally love almost all of her discography but there're few songs I really don't like :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: Listening to them hurts :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::emma:

It's normal that we can hate few songs of our favorite artists, don't judge me and others, I'm just being honest :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

My list of Britney Spears songs I really don't like:

• Brave New Girl
  • The Hook Up (I like the bridge tho)
  • Private Show
  • Chilling With You 
  • How I Roll 
  • Big Fat Bass
  • Trip to Your Heart 
  • Freakshow
  • Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know 

Deal with it, Exhalers :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

gettyimages-82710700-1640703415.jpg?crop

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4

Make Me (Ooh): not only is it her weakest first single but the chorus is a snoozefest, which is very unlike Britney (to have a boring chorus). A misrepresentation of an otherwise superb album Glory.

Mmm Papi: maybe I don’t like it because I always picture the face of Adnan Ghaleb When I listen to it.

Gasoline: FF is a wonderful album, it’s cohesive and you as a listener can tell that there is one consistent sound and theme... then plays Gasoline which sounds very off compared to the other tracks.

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Are you serious :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

SPARK AND IT'S LIKE GASOLINE
I START PURRING LIKE A MACHINE
MY HEART ONLY RUNS ON SUPREME
SO HOT, GIVE ME YOUR GASOLINE!!! 

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson::staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

🎶When the music goes up

And the sun goes down

Lightning strikes

And I'm on the ground

Only one that I want around🎶

These must be kids who just got into Britney because these songs were straight BAWPS! 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block