Britney Spears Songs You HATE

9 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

• Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know 

This is actually one of my favorite's. And Britney's  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Songs I don't like (I couldn't hate anything that Britney does):

• Breathe on me
  • Touch of my hand
  • Why should I be sad
  • Perfect lover
  • Unusual you
  • Blur
  • Mmm papi
  • Inside out
  • (Drop dead) Beautiful
  • Work b***
  • Body ache
  • Chillin with you
  • Private show
  • Clumsy

10 minutes ago, Sebastian S said:

• Breathe on me
  • Touch of my hand
  • Perfect lover
  • Blur
  • Inside out

Girl…what? Breathe On Me is literally Britney’s best song next to Toxic, Oops, Gimme More and BOMT. This is such a tasteless list so congrats for taking the cake for worst taste of all time in this thread I guess :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yall smell this ****e? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl…what? Breathe On Me is literally Britney’s best song next to Toxic, Oops, Gimme More and BOMT. This is such a tasteless list so congrats for taking the cake for worst taste of all time in this thread I guess :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yall smell this ****e? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Taste is personal? And I couldn't care less about your specific opinion, especially being someone who spreads so much hate ;)

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I literally love almost all of her discography but there're few songs I really don't like :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: Listening to them hurts :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::emma:

It's normal that we can hate few songs of our favorite artists, don't judge me and others, I'm just being honest :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

My list of Britney Spears songs I really don't like:

• Brave New Girl
  • The Hook Up (I like the bridge tho)
  • Private Show
  • Chilling With You 
  • How I Roll 
  • Big Fat Bass
  • Trip to Your Heart 
  • Freakshow

Deal with it, Exhalers :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

gettyimages-82710700-1640703415.jpg?crop

FREAKSHOW????!??!?!?!?????!?!?!!?

UNACCEPTABLE 

BURN THE WITCH! WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

The only song I hate is Chillin' With You. Every other mediocre/bad song is passable on the right mood but that song is unbearable. I hated it the the first time I heard it and I still hate it  :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

u couldnt be more right! its THE ONLY ONE SONG and CANT STAND (even BEFORE the juno mess came out). I literaly RUN to jump to th enext song.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Sebastian S said:

This is actually one of my favorite's. And Britney's  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Breathe on me
  • Touch of my hand
  • Why should I be sad
  • Perfect lover
  • Unusual you
  • Blur
  • Mmm papi
  • Inside out
  • (Drop dead) Beautiful
  • Work b***
  • Body ache
  • Chillin with you
  • Private show
  • Clumsy

I am however gonna ***** slap your ************* *** tiffany pollard flavor  of love GIF on GIFER - by Narn

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I literally love almost all of her discography but there're few songs I really don't like :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: Listening to them hurts :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::emma:

It's normal that we can hate few songs of our favorite artists, don't judge me and others, I'm just being honest :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

My list of Britney Spears songs I really don't like:

• Brave New Girl
  • The Hook Up (I like the bridge tho)
  • Private Show
  • Chilling With You 
  • How I Roll 
  • Big Fat Bass
  • Trip to Your Heart 
  • Freakshow

Deal with it, Exhalers :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

gettyimages-82710700-1640703415.jpg?crop

I LOOOOOOOVE Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know ... and ur list if full of bops... i thinking ure not a big brit fan.

u forgot I GAT THAT BOOM BOOM... gosh SOOOOOOO ANNOYING thos rappers screaming

the only song i really REALLY R-E-A L-L-Y hate is CHILLIN WITH YOU, even before de juno mess... it is a TERRIBLE song from day one

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:
  • Soda Flop :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:
  • Brave New Autotune :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:
  • Why I Should Be Deleted and replaced with Sugarfall instead :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
  • Everybody :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:
  • Big Fat *** :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Trouble For My Ears :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
  • He Myah About to Lose Me :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:
  • Alien :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Tik Tik Boom :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Body Ache :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Til It’s Gone :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Passenger :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Chillin’ With You :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Don’t Cry :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Now That I Found You Going Offbeat :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Pretty Girls :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:
  • Do You Wanna Come Over ft. Pigrez Hilton :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:
  • Chipmunk Show :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:
  • Clumsy :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
  • Easy To Forget Ya :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:
  • Swimming in the Garbage Tank :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Literally half of those are my favorites :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

I LOOOOOOOVE Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know ... and ur list if full of bops... i thinking ure not a big brit fan.

u forgot I GAT THAT BOOM BOOM... gosh SOOOOOOO ANNOYING thos rappers screaming

the only song i really REALLY R-E-A L-L-Y hate is CHILLIN WITH YOU, even before de juno mess... it is a TERRIBLE song from day one

Not 30840293 people coming for me

• Haha 2

Hehehe here we go :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Big Fat Bass - a ringtone that somehow got made into a song, literally one of if not THEE worst Britney songs  

• Rock Boy- sorry danja but THIS is awful, it’s literally a rock guitar on a loop he probably made on garage band like in 10 minutes and the lyrics are so stupid PLUS this song gives me PTSD bc it sounds just like the ****ty songs i’d hear at church camp :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Passenger - I used to hate this song with a burning passion because it straight up sounded like propaganda for the cship howeverrrrr in the past year I’ve come around to appreciate the instrumental and the concept of the song and what the song COULDVE been, INSTEAD we get this weird song where redacted background singer sounds like she’s on helium and Brit Brit isn’t even trying on her verses (and you can tell) Thank GOD it’s that fake “unautotuned” clip of Alien that went viral in 2014 and NOT this song bc this one is real and embarrassing:icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

• Private Show - very similar reasoning as the previous “song”, amazing CONCEPT, that got RUINED by awful lyrics and vocals and not just on Britneys part but the background vocalists doing the weird Glee club **** sounds couldnt even harmonize near the end ugh it’s all awful this song and Passenger desperately deserve to be re recorded cuz they deserve better than the MESS that got released 

I have more but I have to go lol 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block