The Quest for Rebellion

peacht

3 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

This is what Notes’ sister told me on the phone back in 2012/2013 & they ended up finding it in his belongings

She told me around 2 years back she couldn’t find it only the clip :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: no disrespect to her but I do think she baited all of us hoping to get his other music clicks

On 2/16/2022 at 9:16 PM, studlygeorge said:

All the stuff about Original Doll is unconfirmed fan fiction with no source or legitimacy whatsoever. This song was for Blackout. Britney worked with Olsen on a number of songs and Britney-Online shared some interesting instrumentals that may have been produced during the same sessions. He also produced the mixes used for The M+M’s Tour which was supposedly meant to be longer (there’s an unused Oops mix that was meant to be an interlude)

At the end of the day, several people have said some people *do* in fact have the song but it will most likely never leak. @CJMCH and @JackSProductions might be able to shed some more light on the topic  

all that was available on the PC that was given to us is what they posted. rebellion wasn’t in the files. Only the HQ snippet from the  Spears.com site. They searched every nook and cranny. There are other files that haven’t leaked, but Rebellion, is sadly not in there. Don’t get your hopes up. There are people that have it, but it’s in greedy greedy grubby gross people’s hands. 🤷🏻‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Stoked2Toke said:

all that was available on the PC that was given to us is what they posted. rebellion wasn’t in the files. Only the HQ snippet from the  Spears.com site. They searched every nook and cranny. There are other files that haven’t leaked, but Rebellion, is sadly not in there. Don’t get your hopes up. There are people that have it, but it’s in greedy greedy grubby gross people’s hands. 🤷🏻‍♂️

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

21 minutes ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

This and also the other demos from rebellion era that actually exist like “Who Can She Trust” 

Anything JR Rotem produced is probably never going to leak sadly, when Jordan dropped the “crucify me” demo I was genuinely shook we’ll be lucky to hear of Britney vocal from those sessions 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

What are people’s expectations for this song? 
what if it did leak?

I love what this song represents…but what if the song leaked and it was exactly like the versions on YouTube? Would you be disappointed? 

It’s definitely more than we’ve heard, tbh I feel like I wouldn’t be disappointed nor expectations exceeded it’s just something I’d love to hear in full for my own closure I’d be grateful either way I know it’s not going to be groundbreaking but it’s a special song to many people because of the period in her life :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

It’s definitely more than we’ve heard, tbh I feel like I wouldn’t be disappointed nor expectations exceeded it’s just something I’d love to hear in full for my own closure I’d be grateful either way I know it’s not going to be groundbreaking but it’s a special song to many people because of the period in her life :) 

Love this explanation. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, halfdressed said:

At this point I’m starting to, unfortunately, lean toward the “maybe it doesn’t exist” crowd. This is so sought after. If anyone outside of Notes’ family had it, it would have leaked by now. There’s always a chance, it just seems slim to none by now. 

I have a strong feeling some type of compilation will be put out EVENTUALLY that will have some unreleased goodies on it. I have a really strong feeling that Rebellion will be included, but it won’t be alike to the version we have known for years. I think that’s what’s gonna disappoint fans and will continue them to be like “LEAK REBELLION (THE ORIGINAL VERSION!)”

I think some crazy Britney conspiracist will claim the lyrics were changed and “an insider who is always right told them so” or something along the lines.

Truth be told I was expecting some type of compilation release to come out not long after Glory 2.0, but whatever. I think Britney definitely hears us and is listening closely. Let’s keep the topic of this song and so many others alive so we can hear what she was working on during that period.

13 hours ago, halfdressed said:

At this point I’m starting to, unfortunately, lean toward the “maybe it doesn’t exist” crowd. This is so sought after. If anyone outside of Notes’ family had it, it would have leaked by now. There’s always a chance, it just seems slim to none by now. 

There are literally so many songs out there we don’t even know about that people have had for 7+ years just because they haven’t leaked doesn’t mean they don’t exist

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block