The Quest for Rebellion

peacht

8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Ohhhh…this made me realize something…the part of Rebellion that we have is Part 2! It’s Part 1 that hasn’t been released.

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/title/Rebellion/performer/Britney?at=false&searchFilter=SVW&page=1

^^ this shows the song was registered in two parts. Part 2 is what we have.

Actually no this is incorrect Jeff Duran is a con man and a liar, he clearly registered that himself this man had absolutely no involvement on this track he sells bootleg CDs with various artists unreleased music under different aliases such as Dane Foxx etc there is no “part 2” it’s one song that has a demo and a final mix and that’s that. Anyone can register anything on ascap that’s why neither version registered has publishing credited and no actual song writers listed, no one knows any of it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Actually no this is incorrect Jeff Duran is a con man and a liar, he clearly registered that himself this man had absolutely no involvement on this track he sells bootleg CDs with various artists unreleased music under different aliases such as Dane Foxx etc there is no “part 2” it’s one song that has a demo and a final mix and that’s that. Anyone can register anything on ascap that’s why neither version registered has publishing credited and no actual song writers listed, no one knows any of it. 

Thank you! I had no idea!!!!

• Love 4
On 2/16/2022 at 7:46 PM, MidnightCity19 said:

Britney driving off while rebellion plays is so iconic 

For reals. I am so weirdly obsessed with that specific clip the way she just effortlessly play her unreleased tracks, one of them being extremely infamous and another one being probably her best song ever recorded (its “let go” fight me idc). ALSO I don’t know if anyone caught this or I may possibly be misshearing BUT if you listen really carefully to this video, after she skips “Let Go” there’s a gap before the lullaby intro of Baby Boy starts playing. And if you listen, within that gap,there’s actually the sound of a drum (what I believe to be a drum anyways) IDK IF ANYONE ELSE HEARS THIS SLSHAKS but that might be a whole song that we’ve never head of omg

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

For reals. I am so weirdly obsessed with that specific clip the way she just effortlessly play her unreleased tracks, one of them being extremely infamous and another one being probably her best song ever recorded (its “let go” fight me idc). ALSO I don’t know if anyone caught this or I may possibly be misshearing BUT if you listen really carefully to this video, after she skips “Let Go” there’s a gap before the lullaby intro of Baby Boy starts playing. And if you listen, within that gap,there’s actually the sound of a drum (what I believe to be a drum anyways) IDK IF ANYONE ELSE HEARS THIS SLSHAKS but that might be a whole song that we’ve never head of omg

I believe you’re right there are a few tracks from one of the demo CDs we know of such as downtown, who can she trust etc 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I believe you’re right there are a few tracks from one of the demo CDs we know of such as downtown, who can she trust etc 

Yes yes yes haha do u hear it too or am I crazy lol idk 

I read somewhere a description of “who can she trust” that said something about having “snare drums” mixed with the clicking of cameras and honestly idk wtf a snare drum is it since that noise that I heard that I believe to be the intro to a song it might be Who Can She Trust but again idk what a snare drum is so eh 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

It is in fact a JR track. Might be "Who Can She Trust", "The Face" or others...

• Love 3

Honestly I sort of hate Rebellion cuz 1) the song itself is so like dissonant and almost demented-sounding like idk what it is about that song that just sends chills down my spine ugh I never listen to it either but I don’t like hate it hate it…it’s just too scary for me honestly, plus it gives a lot of fuel to the illuminati/occult crowd and while I don’t necessarily believe it’s all lies those people are too much 😭

The lyrics though…….they imply a LOT of things and once AGIAN., like the 4TH time she predicts something that happens in her life. (“The poison that they feed you” / ***** mixed into her Red Bull,) and honestly that makes me depressed 

Rebellion is kind of like the figurehead for that whole era in my opinion. From NYE 2004 to January 2007 we have this mysterious in between of her life. The unreleased music from this era or has always intrigued me the most, I personally want that stuff to leak. 
like there’s this one song called “Diary Of….” Posted on YouTube by Michelle Bell (who leaked Peep Show herself and also worked on MoneyLoveHappines) and the lyrics in the song go “you don’t know, you have no idea, it’s the diary of….Britney spears” and the description says “last thing we worked on” but I think they just wrote those lyrics. 
cuz the songs instrumental doesn’t sound like it from that time like at all lol 

but yeah I’d pay anything to hear stuff from the same recording sessions as Peep Show, Get It, Take Off, Ouch, MP, IJBHMF, Do Something, Mona Lisa, etc

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

Honestly I sort of hate Rebellion cuz 1) the song itself is so like dissonant and almost demented-sounding like idk what it is about that song that just sends chills down my spine ugh I never listen to it either but I don’t like hate it hate it…it’s just too scary for me honestly, plus it gives a lot of fuel to the illuminati/occult crowd and while I don’t necessarily believe it’s all lies those people are too much 😭

The lyrics though…….they imply a LOT of things and once AGIAN., like the 4TH time she predicts something that happens in her life. (“The poison that they feed you” / ***** mixed into her Red Bull,) and honestly that makes me depressed 

Rebellion is kind of like the figurehead for that whole era in my opinion. From NYE 2004 to January 2007 we have this mysterious in between of her life. The unreleased music from this era or has always intrigued me the most, I personally want that stuff to leak. 
like there’s this one song called “Diary Of….” Posted on YouTube by Michelle Bell (who leaked Peep Show herself and also worked on MoneyLoveHappines) and the lyrics in the song go “you don’t know, you have no idea, it’s the diary of….Britney spears” and the description says “last thing we worked on” but I think they just wrote those lyrics. 
cuz the songs instrumental doesn’t sound like it from that time like at all lol 

but yeah I’d pay anything to hear stuff from the same recording sessions as Peep Show, Get It, Take Off, Ouch, MP, IJBHMF, Do Something, Mona Lisa, etc

I love that britney era… honestly my favourite one.

It was so musically good in my opinion,its so bad we dont know much about it.

Its so sad Britney was probably suffering a lot at that time.

She had two kids one after the other, a really bad divorce, a lot of burnout, the paparazzi, the press, the general public not liking her, post partum depression, and what really saddens me the most… SHE WAS ONLY 23-24.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

If I was a betting man, I'd say the song is lost to time. Or, it's somewhere in RCA's/Sony's archive. The fact that it hasn't leaked by now is honestly surprising.

Apparently, per @RedBloodedWoman, Zomba deleted their master of Rebellion. That’s probably why it hasn’t been leaked yet, there’s no where to hack it from. It probably only exists on personal hard drives and CDs tbh

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

If I was a betting man, I'd say the song is lost to time. Or, it's somewhere in RCA's/Sony's archive. The fact that it hasn't leaked by now is honestly surprising.

Why is it surprising? A lot of Britney’s unreleased songs haven’t leaked. We’re just lucky with the ones we do have.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block