The Quest for Rebellion

peacht

6 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Are you asking Britney Spears fansite if we know anything about Rebellion:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Yes! Id like to get more information on the topic.

In 2019 I searched more info about rebellion here and there were a lot of topics with a lot of useful information, but sadly i cant find them anymore.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

We know that in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I will find it like its the last thing i do in my life, periodt :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

But now… fr 

Does anyone know what really happened like a timeline or something?

i remember when the xray servers died (2019 i think) i researched more info and  there were more threads here and one talked about a producer/insider called michelle or something like that? Idk man 

5 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

In before psycho fans post wrong information about this song again :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

the song was initially recorded at the earliest 2005 possibly even 2004 recut in 2006 with Scott Storch in Miami good luck I gave up years ago it got boring 

May 2004 possibly, give me more info sis  :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, b42ad said:

Britney put a very short snippet of the song on her official website in summer 2006 when she was pregnant with Jayden, accompanied by a visual of her face morphing into a tiger’s face.

spacer.png

She took it down a few days later and put a longer snippet up, which had different production. This feeds into the theory the song itself was recorded in 2006 and was actively being recorded/edited around the time she posted it on her website.

Theres a paparazzi picture of Britney leaving either Jive HQ or a recording studio around November/December 2006 holding a CD of demos recorded for what would become Blackout and you can vaguely make out some song titles, such as Gimme More. Some people think they can see Rebellion on that disc (the last track), but it’s very blurry.

spacer.png

In January 2007, Britney was papped listening to a Blackout demo CD in her car. We heard snippets of State Of Grace, Baby Boy, To Love Let Go and then when she drove away you could hear the intro of Rebellion playing, which was a part of the song we hadn’t heard on her website.

It’s not known for sure if the song was ever completely finished but the fact it was on her demo CD suggests it was.

The song is rumoured to have been out on YouTube in full for a very brief period before it was taken down. People also claim to have it on the “black market” of unreleased songs, where people trade songs with each other, but the fact it’s so high demand amongst the fans and has never leaked makes me think nobody has it.

The producer (I forgot his name) died and he’s one of the only people known to have had the song. It’s possible that if Britney doesn’t have it, and it’s not locked in a vault somewhere, that it’s lost forever.

All of this is from memory so if I’m wrong please feel free to correct me! :)

Thank you so much!! This is really useful information!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block