Your favorite LGBTQ+ TV couple?

No Seas Cortes

I really love TK and Carlos from 9-1-1: Lone Star :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I think they are so cute together and both are hot :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

There's a lot of cringy acting when it comes to TV couples but this one isn't bad imo :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

What about your favorite LGBTQ couples? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

I love love love a Swedish gay movie that is a romantic comedy feel good type of movie that is called Four more years! I'm a lesbian but God I love it and I have seen it so many times. If you have the possibility to see it you will adore it! The actors are great!

I wish there were more lesbian movies and television shows that have a happy ending and okay plot. Where the lesbian won't commit suicide, become a ****** or live alone miserable. Or have such a small role that includes a kiss on a dance floor or something like that. I'm grateful for all the sweet gay charecters though. I'm the lipstick lesbian type that loves a little bit more romance... Not too much drama, all the time. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I loved Sense8 when it ran on Netflix. Nomi Marks (played by Jamie Clayton) and Aminta Caplan (played by Freema Agyeman) were a top tier couple! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I’m still pressed that Netflix never renewed this series yet continued some other questionable shows! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:
Video spoiler in this hidden section in the event you haven’t seen the show:

Spoiler

You’ve been warned! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Spoiler

Gwoooorrlll! Don’t do it unless your seen the show! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Spoiler

This scene will forever make me so emotional! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor of q as folk original version.  

Probably the most accurate open one sided though, Justin was faithful but understood Brian wasn't made for monogamy.  

When Brian wanted just Justin as we saw in the series finale, Justin ended the relationship cos that's not the Brian he was in love with 

The brian would have ****ed all the go go dancers at their engagement party..not wanting Justin only..

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block