Britney opens up about her depression and what her family did to her: "my family ******* killed me"

Slayer

8 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

I always wonder if it is for legal reasons that she , excluding Lou Taylor since she called her out, does not mention their names maybe because of potential lawsuits.

Since Lou operated more behind-the-scenes and mainly just formed a lecherous relationship with Jamie and Jamie Lynn (to keep them on her side), and Sam Ingham didn’t tell Britney everything that was going on (he didn’t even tell her what her rights were), I would imagine that Britney is letting Rosengart handle Lou. She knows that Lou was behind a lot of what happened, but Lou stayed in the shadows and most of it was business-oriented. It’s hard to explicitly track down what Lou did since Lou used literally millions of Britney’s dollars to cover it up.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This is why Britney is my fav. 

I wouldn’t put it past Larry to warn her not to mention his name. 
This is serious stuff. Rosengart is collecting information for possible federal charges. 

Britney is processing. Saying family is easier than name dropping. Expect many lawsuits after the Trial for fees is over. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Letines79 said:

I’m genuinely concerned by her constant references to the things she has not shared that are so much worse. She keeps saying this. The depression is inevitable after everything she has been through. Most depressed people just want to be loved all she wanted was to be loved, as she keeps saying. So to her she’s in the depths of depression because she felt so unloved by those who should have loved and cherished her the most. She was their lottery and meal ticket and it’s as simple as that. Utterly heartbreaking 💔 

They robbed 14 years of her life....

It's the broken, corrupt system and the Hollywood machine that wanted to kill her. Her family are just a bunch of stupid pawns they used to get the job done. 

Are you all forgetting what the Britney's Gram voicemail said?  Larry Rudolph allegedly had a big say in putting her against her will in that mental health facility, and he allegedly said at a meeting  that "at the very least, this would help with ticket sales when we'll reannounce Vegas". These people have no conscience...

• Like 3

she’s literally such a beautiful person and i can’t even stress enough how strong of a person she is especially as someone who has depression and knows what that day to day feels like. To be able to do what she does is quite frankly incredible and to have such stability in herself at this point is insane. it really makes me sad that people who don’t even bother to research what she’s gone through have the nerve to leave comments under HER posts talking about how “unwell” she seems. it’s grossly insulting and i wish that we could all be there for her physically so she knows how many people not only love her but care enough to listen to the words she says and fully believe her. On another note idk if she can’t keep those posts up for legal reasons but i love how she posts and deletes bc she probably knows that even if she can’t leave it up that people like us will read💕

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block