Britney opens up about her depression and what her family did to her: "my family ******* killed me"

Slayer

1 minute ago, fullyflared said:

It's amazing how Jamie Lynn allowed herself to say that Britney was paranoid. Everyone would be paranoid in such a situation, including that idiot Jamie Lynn. I would have had exactly the same thoughts as Britney if I were in that facility.

That’s the worst part. Whatever mental health issues Britney has/had, they’ve only made worse with their games and shaming. The conservatorship only worsened things when they’re supposed to be in place to protect someone. I hope she sues the **** out of everyone possible. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

That part threw me. Did they tell her she was there for depression? Jamie Lynn kept harping on her spiraling, and episodes, which is usually used to describe bipolar or schizophrenic people. It’s almost as if they’ve never told her what her actual “diagnosis” is, or that they’ve shamed her so badly that she doesn’t want to acknowledge it. This whole situation is so heartbreaking and i truly hope she is able to trust therapist and doctors again one day. There’s absolutely no shame involved in any mental illness.

And EEEEVEEEN if she had a diagnosis like that, you just don't do that. How many people are out there struggling with all kinds of mental issues, and they're able to follow a therapy or a medical treatment, without being forced to do anything, without being under a conservatorship, and the goal it's always for them function as independent as possible. But with Britney is like they wanted to handle her like a puppet and just force her to do what they wanted without her thinking or complaining. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Oh Britney, you are such a strong person! Take all the time in the world to heal and stay healthy! You deserve happiness!

Her family and that disgusting facility are monsters! I hope they all end up in jail for what they’ve done!

I don’t think people realize the level of abuse this woman has suffered! 

And yes Britney! If I could I would spit in their ******* faces too! Say it louder! You have the right to be angry!

Britney you are not crazy and you are not alone! Don’t let anyone around you try to convince you otherwise! 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, fullyflared said:

It's amazing how JL allowed herself to say that Britney was paranoid. Everyone would be paranoid in such a situation, including that idiot Jamie Lynn. I would have had exactly the same thoughts as Britney if I were in that facility.

And it’s ironic JL has been so quiet recently. That dumb bishhh 

4 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Wait, did they put her in this facility because they could see her regaining her state of mind and power back, and could sense she was wanting to fight back? So they put her in there and started messing with her meds in order to derail her? 

I think that she wanted too much input in the domination show, and when they wouldn’t allow her to do the remixes and choreography she was doing DAYS before the facility stay…she put her foot down and didn’t want to do the show anymore. Putting her in the facility was the perfect excuse to get out of any lawsuits for breach of contract, and as a way to show her whose boss. I truly think that for years they’ve purposely pushed her buttons to get a reaction. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block