Britney opens up about her depression and what her family did to her: "my family ******* killed me"

Slayer

14 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Because they’re not her family. I’m sure she’s just as angry with them, but when your family betrays you it hurts far worse. 

And remember Larry was originally an entertainment lawyer, so no telling what info he could have allegedly helped them with in this scheme. Allegedly for entertainment purposes only. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Simple. They're not blood. They're not family. I imagine the most hurt comes from her family. 

Don't make it into some conspiracy, please. She's mentioned Lou Taylor on instagram before and hopefully any and all future references to Lou Taylor and the other players will be in court docs submitted by Rosengart.

I'm going to call out every person who abused Britney

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Wait, did they put her in this facility because they could see her regaining her state of mind and power back, and could sense she was wanting to fight back? So they put her in there and started messing with her meds in order to derail her? 

Yeah and so they could use the forced mental health stay to rationalize keeping her in the conservatorship forever. I truly believe if she hadn’t been freed from the con when she did, she never would have gotten out of it. Her team realized that she no longer wanted to work and they threatened her into doing POM on the road. Then they threatened her to do a whole new leg of Vegas, and this time the threats didn’t work and their money was at risk so they locked her up.  It didn’t stop Lou though. Lou asked Jamie for $500,000 for literally no reason other than “Britney stopped working…” and Jamie gave it to her… I’m so sick

• Love 7

The dynamics in that family are strong and twisted, so no wonder she is most disappointed in them, usually the damage that hurts the most is the one inflicted by those suposedly closest to you. There's no need to name every single person who hurt you when you're venting, usually you pick a target and she's understandably targeting her family. There might be other reasons ,too.

Remember, we really don't know a lot, and we certainly can't possibly know how she really feels.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Is there a reason why she makes no post calling out Larry Ruldolph, Jeff Raymond, Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and everybody tied to the fraudulent conservatorship. 

She's called out Larry in her testimony and in the post where she dragged Diane Sawyer. She just didn't mention him by name. She did call Lou Taylor and her mom out in a post, but deleted it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Is there a reason why she makes no post calling out Larry Ruldolph, Jeff Raymond, Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and everybody tied to the fraudulent conservatorship. 

She did call out Lou once but deleted it… a warning shot… rosengart probably advised her not to go after Lou publicly. Not yet :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Like 6

I am nowhere near as strong as her. I cannot imagine going through what she went through. I’m terrified of medical stuff as it is, let alone having no one support to you, your family betraying you for money, and being isolated. She’s so inspiring, it’s insane. I’m so sorry for what you went through, Britney. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

The Lord set you free Britney , we may never understand why God has us go through certain things in life. But never forget God loves you and he will always be a light for you . I hope these bad times haven't taken your faith away from God because while it took time you have been delivered from that horrible situation. Always remember we love you so so much and Jesus loves you too! :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Kletus said:

She did call out Lou once but deleted it… a warning shot… rosengart probably advised her not to go after Lou publicly. Not yet :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I always wonder if it is for legal reasons that she , excluding Lou Taylor since she called her out, does not mention their names maybe because of potential lawsuits.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block