Britney opens up about her depression and what her family did to her: "my family ******* killed me"

Slayer

What you did now is what STRENGTH IS!!!!!! You did it, you were so BRAVE!!!!! YOU ARE A MIRACLE, YOU ARE WHAT LOVE IS, YOU ARE AMAZING. Let it out! Everything that has been done to you let it out! Ventilate! I'm so proud of you for doing this. It takes time to build up enough understanding and currage to try to start changing things around. To say the truth no matter what the opposite will think and react. For a very intelligent person that you are. It takes time to build up the inner force to be able to pull it of. Now that you have done it, half of it is done. Spit in their faces!!!!! Spit! I am spitting! The army is spitting! WE ARE SPITTING!!!!!! The world will be spitting! I have had this silly feeling throughout the years. That I wanted to keep you safe. I have said to my wife "Brit should come and live here with us" (my wife is a doctor, a psychiatrist but a really good and kind one) and I'm just a good friend a girl with so much love for the inner you. That you could live safe from harm and be able to do and talk about whatever you want and need to. Just as your thoughts about that it could not be for real, do they want to kill me or do I have cancer? We, the army had a feeling that something super terrible was happening to you. I had a very tragic upbringing. So I know what an impact such extreme things can do to you. We are so sorry we couldn't "save" you earlier. If I could I would have gone on a lesbian Free-Brit tour from Sweden to do an exemption. It sounds silly. An escape. But you can let your inner voice lead you, and you did! Don't blame yourself for taking time to finally do it. You did in years what most don't pull of under a lifetime. If your alone it's extremely hard to change the circumstances. You won, your own victory within you for writing that text! SPITT SPITT SPITT!!!!!!!!!

Love ❤️  /Anna

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::gunney::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::gunney:

• Love 5
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

Her family's faces should be beside the word 'gaslighting'. 

Keep speaking queen. :)   Even though she's still angry, her tone is getting better in her writing which means I think she's slowly healing and taking her time to write vs rage writing.  Such deep anger will only makes things worse for herself, but at the same time she has every right to be angry.  But I hope she rises about all of this.  I want her family to see how much better and successful she'll be without them.  I can't until she gets to finally speak her truth, in her own words, unfiltered. So that the world can hear her from her own mouth and not some corrupted person involved in the C-Ship spreading s**t.

I totally agree with you. There was one thing i thought about that you wrote "Such deep anger will only makes things worse for herself, but at the same time she has every right to be angry.".  I think that rage is good for her now. It's a natural psykological mechanism that is a force from long time of abuse. I think in the long run it will make her well faster. To be able to allow yourself to be angry will create an empowerment within. Why do you think it will get worse for her with the rage and anger? 

It’s interesting Csuse she obviously didn’t like the conservatorship, but this post domination ‘rehab/jail’ is what really pushed her over the edge. 

as I’ve said before- she was supposedly mentally ill going into the conservatorship- and that’s a complete joke.. the only mental illness she has is FROM the actual conservatorship.. what a shame 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Yok1 said:

Why Lou, Larry, Robin, Edan are not mentioned? Sam Ingham also...  Maybe Britney's comments are edited to take the attention from the powerful culprits. My theory, since the organization behind this conservatorship cannot hide the corruption anymore, they put the family under the spotlight. As if it's only the family who did this.  Brit's family are bunch of dumb greedy rednecks who cannot pull this level of corruption alone. I think they just cooperated with the Hollywood cult who orchestrated this with controlling the media narrative. Lou also has connections to the facility where Britney was imprisoned. What about the facility? Is it a torture/brainwashing camp? How many people organize it? This is much bigger than just the family. What about fake news CNN and TMZ? All these years they tarnished her name. K-fed and Kaplan? 

Cause honestly your family (in a normal scenario), should be the one that protects you from horrible people like them, not bring them in, her family failed her, all because of money, is disgusting

• Like 1
5 hours ago, car said:

It’s interesting Csuse she obviously didn’t like the conservatorship, but this post domination ‘rehab/jail’ is what really pushed her over the edge. 

as I’ve said before- she was supposedly mentally ill going into the conservatorship- and that’s a complete joke.. the only mental illness she has is FROM the actual conservatorship.. what a shame 

Cause like how she said in FTR, "I just cope with it, everyday", "and then I think, it could be alot worst"...

Untill 2019 where her family really tried it, they went tooooo far, and at this point Britney, with all right was afraid for her life.

Honestly all the steps she took after that rehab from hell, saved her life, she had enough, and they were going to continue to push further if she didnt stop them

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JimmyK said:

Oh my...we probably can't even imagine what she's been through....I am glad this sh it is over...what's the thing with the blood though? Sounds so creepy :/

Maybe checking her system for *****? Idk, but they're definitely not drawing 8 gallons every week. A human body has 1.5 gallons at most at any given time.

She probably means 8 vials. But either way, she was so restricted she couldn't even get ***** if she wanted to. 

11 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I totally agree with you. There was one thing i thought about that you wrote "Such deep anger will only makes things worse for herself, but at the same time she has every right to be angry.".  I think that rage is good for her now. It's a natural psykological mechanism that is a force from long time of abuse. I think in the long run it will make her well faster. To be able to allow yourself to be angry will create an empowerment within. Why do you think it will get worse for her with the rage and anger? 

It won't get worse just with simple rage and anger, but what I said was if she puts too much focus on that rage, and doesn't allow herself to heal and move beyond it, then that rage can overtake her and turn into darker things and will only prove her family's point that she needs constant help.  One common thing you'll notice with people who are in very dark places and do bad things, they often were bullied or taken advantage of and no was there to help them, so instead of having a proper support system and positive outlook in life, they stay in their mind, and they focus on that rage and hate for people, and often look for things to distract from the anger and pain like drinking, *****, s**, violence, etc. That's partially what happened before her breakdown.

In her latest captions, you can see the tone is less rageful, still angry but softer and she admits her faults, so it shows that she's slowly healing while also focusing on improving herself while doing things she enjoys (practicing choreo, vacationing, rehearsing for something, working out, getting her iconic career back to what she worked hard for, getting that coffee she's craved, etc).  So I think she's doing well now. And I hope she continues on that path to show her family how wrong they were and to further prove her point in court that what they did to her was criminal.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

It won't get worse just with simple rage and anger, but what I said was if she puts too much focus on that rage, and doesn't allow herself to heal and move beyond it, then that rage can overtake her and turn into darker things and will only prove her family's point that she needs constant help.  One common thing you'll notice with people who are in very dark places and do bad things, they often were bullied or taken advantage of and no was there to help them, so instead of having a proper support system and positive outlook in life, they stay in their mind, and they focus on that rage and hate for people, and often look for things to distract from the anger and pain like drinking, *****, s**, violence, etc. That's partially what happened before her breakdown.

In her latest captions, you can see the tone is less rageful, still angry but softer and she admits her faults, so it shows that she's slowly healing while also focusing on improving herself while doing things she enjoys (practicing choreo, vacationing, rehearsing for something, working out, getting her iconic career back to what she worked hard for, getting that coffee she's craved, etc).  So I think she's doing well now. And I hope she continues on that path to show her family how wrong they were and to further prove her point in court that what they did to her was criminal.

You say it very good! I like it. It's very interesting. To let the rage fuel enough to be able to walk away but not to get caught in miserable feelings. That's a fine line... It's necessary not to be too kind. If you are a kind soul it's easy to be understanding and forgiving in the process. To be too kind kills too in the long run. But I regret myself I was too kind. To get run over once or twice. I think those dog days are over for her. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block