Did JLO just release her biggest hit?!

10 hours ago, icybaby said:

Exhale always been incredibly hateful to Jennifer. Anyway i think this song is really cool. And she did good performance of it. Her singing improved so much through her career. Hardwork gives back-she is the example.

I will agree, her singing is soooooo much better...but after hearing all the bops she stole in her early career, I just can't seem to support her the same ...and I used to love jlo... I was just blind 

When I saw the video thumbnail I thought we were finally getting a slow heartfelt ballad-esque single from her... then I actually heard the song and heard the generic R&B style beat that half the songs on radio have had in the past 7 years. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I wish the best for JLo but this song doesn't sound like a hit. She's released plenty of songs like this before and hardly any of them made an impact. So if y'all are expecting an On The Floor sized hit, you'd better be ready for disappointment. 

• Haha 3
On 2/10/2022 at 11:52 PM, icybaby said:

Exhale always been incredibly hateful to Jennifer. Anyway i think this song is really cool. And she did good performance of it. Her singing improved so much through her career. Hardwork gives back-she is the example.

Not denying her effort or her singing ability but this isn’t by any means live singing :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block