Did JLO just release her biggest hit?!

11 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Exhale always been incredibly hateful to Jennifer. Anyway i think this song is really cool. And she did good performance of it. Her singing improved so much through her career. Hardwork gives back-she is the example.

This. JLO is a worldwide icon and her name is just as marketable as our queen Britney. She’s only grown more famous throughout the years and is a triple threat. I will always Stan Britney first and foremost, but I never got the JLO hate. I would argue she is more iconic than Christina and that’s as someone who used to Stan Britney and Christina equally during 1999-2006 :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: JLO is such a hard worker and deserves everything she has :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 8

I love JLo, but this is her worst single to date.  If THIS is her biggest single, that's just going to encourage to do more lame songs like this...

Also, whoever is funding this movie is spending HUGE amounts of money on promo compared to other movies and compared her past movies.  They literally play this song all the time now, and shows like Big Brother had a whole competition sponsored by it.  So if it really is her biggest hit, it's probably because it's playing everywhere not because people like it lol.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block