Did JLO just release her biggest hit?!

This isn't great. She is such a trend hopper now, that she will do whatever she thinks is "in" and could be a hit, even if it's terrible. She really is not an artist at all and should stick to acting. I like her, but her music hasn't been good in years. She went downhill years ago with music, but was able to actually make a big comeback with "On The Floor" and "Dance Again" but she then went downhill with her music again afterwards. Also the movie looks bad and cheap, but I will watch because I love Jennifer's movies and acting.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 2/10/2022 at 8:20 PM, Speed X said:

Same **** she’s been releasing for the last decade :trash_throw_away_recycle:

With a career as long as hers, and with the underwhelming number of good music she has in her catalog, it’s clear that she’s not good at it. She rather got lucky when she got her hands on decent material. 

Stole* :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Jennifer is a great performer but not a great singer. There is a reason why Bruno Mars has avoided her like the plague. The two of them would’ve put on a h3ll of a show but she wouldn’t be able to hold her own when it comes to singing. 

Exhibit A: 

That must be why she uses pre-recorded vocals lately.

• Like 1

The movie flopped, romantic comedies are a dead genre as it's basically nobody believes in love anymore in a monogamous sense. 

Jlo fans are saying it's for streaming.

Like my friend said Halloween kills was on peacock and that was a huge success same with Spiderman and the new scream which I'm getting a 6th film of ghostface killing their friends for personal reasons. Or pop culture motives. 

Maybe just maybe jlo needs to reinvent herself.  She did action movies and an epic horror film called the cell, which is underrated if you ask me. 

She can do it all but nobody asked for a wedding planner musical. I'll stick to the 2001 film with actual chemistry between her and matthew McConaughey.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The movie flopped, romantic comedies are a dead genre as it's basically nobody believes in love anymore in a monogamous sense. 

Like my friend said Halloween kills was on peacock and that was a huge success same with Spiderman and the new scream which I'm getting a 6th film of ghostface killing their friends for personal reasons. Or pop culture motives. 

Maybe just maybe jlo needs to reinvent herself.  She did action movies and an epic horror film called the cell, which is underrated if you ask me. 

She can do it all but nobody asked for a wedding planner musical. I'll stick to the 2001 film with actual chemistry between her and matthew McConaughey.  

Nobody believes in love ?? Whhaaaast? So everyone is a seaman dumpster and just a hole ? Wait what ???? No more love ???? No more monogamy. Omg !!!!! No Way Reaction GIF by LaffSinners You Need Jesus GIFjesus church GIF by vousAnimated GIF

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The movie did not flop. It's a great movie and I've watched it twice already and love the music from the film. Also romcoms will NEVER die to true diehard fans who have been missing these and check flicks for years!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I watched it last night on peacock.... It's a basic romantic comedy, nothing original... But it was.okay. I watched it with my mother and she enjoyed it, so that makes me happy lol .. but my personal opinion, Jennifer Lopez really needs to get a new agent..these roles are just not working for her any more. 

So who will take over these roles if J.Lo does other genres of film? We need romcoms and chick flicks and high school comedies again. I'm tired of this action and these superhero movies. Ew. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block