Did JLO just release her biggest hit?!

On 2/11/2022 at 5:45 AM, BoyDeChanel said:

That's karma for hah :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She still has an album and song on the iTunes top 10, a movie currently in theaters decades into her career, was in a Super Bowl ad this year, headlined a halftime show again decades into her career, the reason Google Images exists, dozens of memorable films to her name, plus number one singles and albums :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: JLO has nothing else to prove yet she is still mainstream :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Love 3
On 2/13/2022 at 12:50 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

The movie flopped, romantic comedies are a dead genre as it's basically nobody believes in love anymore in a monogamous sense. 

Jlo fans are saying it's for streaming.

Like my friend said Halloween kills was on peacock and that was a huge success same with Spiderman and the new scream which I'm getting a 6th film of ghostface killing their friends for personal reasons. Or pop culture motives. 

Maybe just maybe jlo needs to reinvent herself.  She did action movies and an epic horror film called the cell, which is underrated if you ask me. 

She can do it all but nobody asked for a wedding planner musical. I'll stick to the 2001 film with actual chemistry between her and matthew McConaughey.  

Scared Movie GIFneve campbell horror GIFneve campbell horror GIFneve campbell h GIFAre You Stupid Neve Campbell GIF by filmeditor

On 2/15/2022 at 2:50 AM, electricopop said:

What version is this? I don't  recall the intro part  on the deluxe version of LOVE?

Yeah,  this song was a bop! Weird that it was just a bonus track and not even on the main album and a single!

This was a version that was supposed to be a single, and they played it on the radio. Someone recorded it from the radio, but this version was never released. I agree that the album version is so much worse

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block