Did JLO just release her biggest hit?!

4 minutes ago, Borja said:

the song ain't good... in my opinion tho. 

Also the Maluma-Jlo formula is kinda dated.  :gunney:

Maybe I’m just obsessed after discovering Maluma could sing in English. I’ve never paid attention to his music because I figured I wouldn’t understand what he was saying. But his pics on Instagram always sang to me :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 2/9/2022 at 9:49 AM, gapeach704 said:

Could this be JLO’s next big hit?! I actually hate most of JLO’s music, but in an odd twist, I LOOOOVE her movies. So she has a new movie with Maluma coming out this week and a soundtrack came out last week. The title song is absolute perfection. Pop, hints of Latin, and it has Maluma (singing in ENGLISH! I didn’t even know he sang in English! 🥵). 

But maybe I’m the only one who likes the song, but I love it…and could even see Britney singing it. (Side note: could you imagine a marry me type of song from Britney?! OMG.)

Umm, no thanks

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Lol NO!

Her biggest hits happened almost 20+ years ago and sadly those glory days are not coming back so you better stream her superior singles now!

ps. why cant she simply get back to work with people who gave her quality material???? enough with this trend hopping bs, you are JLO you have enough money and star power. StOP!

• Like 3

LMAO WOW …. Was curious so checked it out and got insanely angry when I saw that JLO has 4 ESSENTIAL ALBUMS listed for Apple Music and Britney has 2… lmao if “this is me…. Then” album is essential so is Baby…one more time, Britney, Circus and Glory should be added lmao … ffff it, throw Femme Fatale on there lmao so funny, love her as an actress and that’s all I say as I don’t shade hunnnny lol 😝 

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block