Britney reposts workout video this time to the rhythm of Toxic Pony remix: "**** YOU and what’s with the BIG LETTER TALK ??? YOU THINK YOU’RE IMPORTANT !!! AGAIN **** YOU"

Britney if you’re ever reading this …. 

You gotta chill about some random comments from trolls. They post insults on literally every social media page with a big following. I don’t even think most of them care or mean it, they just do it to do it. Or because they want a reaction. Or because they’re fake accounts run by your sister lol. 

You look great and no real person is sitting around all aghast that you sweat while running. 

Watch South Park sometime …

season 20 20x6 GIF by South Park

• Like 3

I think Brit can say or do whatever she wants. Yes it’s sad that these negative comments are bothering her but if you try to see things from her perspective, she’s literally been judged/controlled her whole damn life and obviously like many people have said she is going through the trauma and anger she has from that in her own way, on insta which to some people is “not the right way to go about it” but the thing is when it comes to trauma there is no right way. Let her do her thing. 
I’m just happy she’s free and able to speak freely. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

She doesn’t have to be so damn defensive all the time — the comments were mostly great and approving and supporting!!! 

it’s really unnecessary she’s so hostile. I get where she’s coming from, but it’s also over the top sometimes. It’s getting old, the constant ‘f c k y o u’ Imho. 

still love her & she looks great in yellow and i’m happy she’s working out and feeling herself :) 

Or she can be angry, defensive, sensitive, happy, unhappy, scared, anxious or whatever emotion she wants to feel. She’s going to go through various trauma responses before she is healed. We have no idea what she went through last 13 years…if she wants to call out negative trolls, let her do so. If that gives her some power to let people know she doesn’t give a fuvk then let her have that power. She’s never going to be what everyone wants her to be. She’s never going to post things everyone loves. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

I am a medical professional 

Oh interesting…I am not a medical professional, and yet I still somehow know that you can’t attempt to diagnose a person who you’ve never examined or had any kind of interaction with. It’s extremely unethical, plus it doesn’t really hold any weight as a professional opinion in this context. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
9 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

She doesn’t have to be so damn defensive all the time — the comments were mostly great and approving and supporting!!! 

it’s really unnecessary she’s so hostile. I get where she’s coming from, but it’s also over the top sometimes. It’s getting old, the constant ‘f c k y o u’ Imho. 

still love her & she looks great in yellow and i’m happy she’s working out and feeling herself :) 

This. Why always fire back and concentrate on negative. Plenty of good comments. Or just do not read any of them if they make u angry. Firing back again and again gives that ppl more negative energy  to hate. Sometimes i feel like she really has her issues. No judgement. I am just an observer. And ofc she is free to post anything. 

P.s.And tha's with the big letter talk

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I see valid points from both sides; from the perspective of her having all the right to be as angry as she wishes to, but also how counterintuitive it is to post more than once a week on the very network where nasty comments are thrown left and right and then try to avoid it by posting more and trying to pursuade ppl to not be the assles they are? Def, not the most useful strategy, if you want to stop opinions affecting you, but it is all good if someone finds a gain according to their psychic structure.  I totally see this contradiction and that is one of the many reasons why I choose not to follow her,  or really track her posts.  Also, I am not one who feels content with anybody calling me or someone names, I never do that to others, so why should I take it from someone else?   and since I really don`t want to invest energy in figuring out who is she sending to eff themselves, I rather refrain myself. It`s ironic how, when we have been abused, sometimes we don`t know any other way to defend ourselves but to reenact the very behaviors we have suffered and despised. I am not a ****er and I have always chosen to unfollow any type of content which treats followers like that. But again, this is MY CHOICE.

I think, at the end,  the likely relevance -if any- of this discussion is, more than controlling her (which is impossible, unless she allows that to happen) is that, through observing and internalizing our perspectives about how people handle difficult emotions, we may learn something about ourselves and the most effective ways to manage it all. Each story is unique and we can accomodate what we see otherss expierence, if we are smart, to our benefit and growth. 

The person saying he/she is a medical professional and yet is here dignosing someone from afar... awful. Even if one has the tools to do so (which is uncommon) diagnosing without someone`s consent is violence.  So , what a shame.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Yeah, im absolutely not digging this attitude. First it was cool, now its getting sad and embarrassing.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Bigno said:

I see valid points from both sides; from the perspective of her having all the right to be as angry as she wishes to, but also how counterintuitive it is to post more than once a week on the very network where nasty comments are thrown left and right and then try to avoid it by posting more and trying to pursuade ppl to not be the assles they are? Def, not the most useful strategy, if you want to stop opinions affecting you, but it is all good if someone finds a gain according to their psychic structure.  I totally see this contradiction and that is one of the many reasons why I choose not to follow her,  or really track her posts.  Also, I am not one who feels content with anybody calling me or someone names, I never do that to others, so why should I take it from someone else?   and since I really don`t want to invest energy in figuring out who is she sending to eff themselves, I rather refrain myself. It`s ironic how, when we have been abused, sometimes we don`t know any other way to defend ourselves but to reenact the very behaviors we have suffered and despised. I am not a ****er and I have always chosen to unfollow any type of content which treats followers like that. But again, this is MY CHOICE.

I think, at the end,  the likely relevance -if any- of this discussion is, more than controlling her (which is impossible, unless she allows that to happen) is that, through observing and internalizing our perspectives about how people handle difficult emotions, we may learn something about ourselves and the most effective ways to manage it all. Each story is unique and we can accomodate what we see otherss expierence, if we are smart, to our benefit and growth. 

The person saying he/she is a medical professional and yet is here dignosing someone from afar... awful. Even if one has the tools to do so (which is uncommon) diagnosing without someone`s consent is violence.  So , what a shame.

Very insightful and thought provoking post! 💜

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block