Britney reposts workout video this time to the rhythm of Toxic Pony remix: "**** YOU and what’s with the BIG LETTER TALK ??? YOU THINK YOU’RE IMPORTANT !!! AGAIN **** YOU"

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Tell em Brit! I deleted IG from my phone in December and life is better tbh

This is what Britney needs to do if it gets to her that much.  I'm sorry, I know she's working through a lot of stuff but by posting on social media to 10's millions of people you bring this on yourself.  Hell, we should all be deleting these toxic social media apps (I have)  They're destroying us.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Why doesn’t she just put limited comments on or remove them? Also the MAJORITY of comments are positive and good - who’s showing her the negative ones and making that the focus point. 

With all the freedom and time she has now it’s weird to see her obsess over pap photos and IG comments :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Agreed.  She has the power now.  If she doesn't want to be part of this Hollywood social media circus then she should remove herself from it.  Get off of Instagram and go buy a house far from LaLa Land.  

I honestly don't think she fully grasps that she now has the choice to remove herself from all this.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Britney is probably experiencing signs of schizophrenia because none of us sees those comments of what she's talking about 

Girl can u pls shut up omfg how can u make that diagnosis without being a professional that has seen her?

If u click see more comments and scroll enough, u can legitimately see the comments all getting at her about  her looks and how she looks insane and how her father was right. She’s not wrong 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Her comments are aimed at US you buffoons... Or the twitter/insta comments.

Britney needs to learn to take criticism.. For some of the stuff she posts she could have a lot more haters... But most of it is positive. She's been surrounded by "yes" men most of her life and shielded from the public that she can't take criticism... And the delusional insta comments praising her every move do not help, her "yes" men have been replaced by delusional fans on insta... 

I'm not saying be mean to her by any stretch... But she should maybe turn off the comments if she's that sensitive to criticsm.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rik said:

Girl can u pls shut up omfg how can u make that diagnosis without being a professional that has seen her?

If u click see more comments and scroll enough, u can legitimately see the comments all getting at her about  her looks and how she looks insane and how her father was right. She’s not wrong 

Baby girl it ain't that serious, calm down. This is the internet, stop taking everything so serious

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Baby girl it ain't that serious, calm down. This is the internet, stop taking everything so serious

Be quiet Tiffany be quiet…what is wrong with u? Be quiet tiffany!! Stop it!!!!!!!!!!! I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my mother yells at me like this it’s because she loves me. I was rooting for u, wewere all rooting for u how dare u!? learn something from this when u go to bed u lay there and u take responsibility for urself because nobody’s going to take it for u. Ur standing there and ur rolling ur eyes because you’ve heard it all before, you’ve heard it all before. You don’t know where the hell I come from or what I’ve been through  but I’m not a victim I grow from it and I LEARN. Take responsibility for yourself. Cause nobody’s going to take it for u.

• Haha 4

a lot of comments on her instagram are supportive BUT there are also a lot that say she looks mentally unhinged, should have never been freed, that her dad was right, etc. as in, genuinely making light of and mocking her trauma. i think she totally has the right to be upset by and snap back at that. not even mentioning the people constantly attacking her fiance and new assistant.

also a lot of the people getting offended by this in here are the same ones who whine about how she looks in all the threads about her instagram. a hit dog hollers...

in any case, she looks great and i love seeing her post stuff with her own music. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block