Britney reposts workout video this time to the rhythm of Toxic Pony remix: "**** YOU and what’s with the BIG LETTER TALK ??? YOU THINK YOU’RE IMPORTANT !!! AGAIN **** YOU"

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

She doesn’t have to be so damn defensive all the time — the comments were mostly great and approving and supporting!!! 

it’s really unnecessary she’s so hostile. I get where she’s coming from, but it’s also over the top sometimes. It’s getting old, the constant ‘f c k y o u’ Imho. 

still love her & she looks great in yellow and i’m happy she’s working out and feeling herself :) 

I completely understand where you're coming from. But I think it's really important that we always look back when we feel this way, she really has been through thin and thick. At some point, the whole world was against her, even without the team con narrative. I think her anger towards media, her family, and general public has really accumulated over the past 15 years that it's all coming out now. It will probably stop at some point, this is just a part of the natural healing process. She will leave it all behind at some point and continue to live her life without even giving a second thought to everyone who tried to destroy her. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, handmedown said:

This is what Britney needs to do if it gets to her that much.  I'm sorry, I know she's working through a lot of stuff but by posting on social media to 10's millions of people you bring this on yourself.  Hell, we should all be deleting these toxic social media apps (I have)  They're destroying us.

I deactivated mine 3 days ago too. It just became too much. It's infested with gays (speaking about my followers personally)who continue to compete who is hotter/richer/more successful/happier/dresses better/dresses more expensive/has a better body or face that it literally began to disgust me at one point. What's worst is that I started doing it too, and that's not even how I behave and think. So i just deactivated it as I felt it affecting my mental health and contempt. 

The power really is in our hands, we just don't see it.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block