Britney reposts workout video this time to the rhythm of Toxic Pony remix: "**** YOU and what’s with the BIG LETTER TALK ??? YOU THINK YOU’RE IMPORTANT !!! AGAIN **** YOU"

42 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

What the heck is she talking about?!

She has so much support from people. 

If you look deeper into her comments people talk about how her father was justified and how she looks unhinged and mentally ill. Britney used to read magazines back in the day, and I think she reads her comments now

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Why doesn’t she just put limited comments on or remove them? Also the MAJORITY of comments are positive and good - who’s showing her the negative ones and making that the focus point. 

With all the freedom and time she has now it’s weird to see her obsess over pap photos and IG comments :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
42 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

The comments are overwhelmingly positive towards her, giving TONS of grace considering the content that she CHOOSEs to put out publicly. For every bad comment there’s hundreds of support and love. Get a grip and enjoy your years long vacation. 

We didnt saw the same comments 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Catalin said:

It seems that Cassie is MAD that Britney's fans on Twitter are calling her out again. She's also promoting JL's flop book while at it. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Can't lie, this thought crossed my mind too, that maybe Cassie's trying to distract the public from herself, as she's under a bit of fire for a couple of days now cuz of Sam Williams. And JL's a very easy target for distraction.

It is also curious that B received A LOT of negative feedback because of the tiger and lion videos, but she didn’t care, these posts are still up.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Can't lie, this thought crossed my mind too, that maybe Cassie's trying to distract the public from herself, as she's under a bit of fire for a couple of days now cuz of Sam Williams. And JL's a very easy target for distraction.

It is also curious that B received A LOT of negative feedback because of the tiger and lion videos, but she didn’t care, these posts are still up.

i think this user was joking; you're overthinking it.

• Haha 2

These posts confuse me because the majority of her comments are like so supportive and nice , very different from how they used to be.. so I’m a little lost but also empathize with her because I’m sure it’s tough. I bet she hasn’t been able to look at comments ever, so this must be new for her 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

She was silenced for almost 14 years and has been treated unfairly almost the entirety of her life - not just by her family. And a lot of the comments on her posts have continued to be gross despite everything.

Yeah, these posts can be a lot, but she’s justified, and I’m happy to hear what she has to say. 

I swear every thread I read "shes silenced for 14 years" ****** 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block